Bad: Marvin Zimmerman's house invaded

This is a discussion on Bad: Marvin Zimmerman's house invaded within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I said MARVIN... and besides, Martin and Zimmerman are two different people... This guy was robbed, duct taped, hand cuffed, and tased... at 82 years ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GunGeezer

Thread: Bad: Marvin Zimmerman's house invaded

I said MARVIN... and besides, Martin and Zimmerman are two different people...

This guy was robbed, duct taped, hand cuffed, and tased... at 82 years old, that's a bit tough to take...

Good news is they caught the guys... Bad news is Mr. Zimmerman is still hospitalized after neighbors checked on him only to find him still bound and gagged on his living room floor...

Story here
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Aren't these guys a bit old to be playing these games and remaining not dead? You would think that they would have already had justice inflicted upon them by that age. They look old enough to be the victim's grandsons.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    If Zimmerman dies they'll all be facing murder one. That could slow them down a bit.
    Spade115 likes this.

Sponsored Links