Bad start, good end!

Bad start, good end!

This is a discussion on Bad start, good end! within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; If you can't do the time... Phoenix man spending life in prison for home invasions | azfamily.com Phoenix A Phoenix (AZ) man will be spending ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Mattmann
  • 2 Post By Spirit51

Thread: Bad start, good end!

Bad start, good end!

If you can't do the time...

Phoenix man spending life in prison for home invasions | azfamily.com Phoenix

A Phoenix (AZ) man will be spending the rest of his life behind bars for a series of home invasions in Paradise Valley in 2009.

Justin Lee Martin, 34, was sentenced Thursday to 125 years in prison for 23 counts of burglary, theft, kidnapping, misconduct involving weapons, robbery, and attempted armed robbery. The judge ordered that some of the sentences will run concurrently while others will run consecutively.

Martinís 53-year-old uncle was also arrested in the case and pled guilty in October 2010.

It took nearly 3 years for the wheels of justice to grind to a conclusion, but this piece of trash permanently altered people's lives, and now he's reaping what he's sown. Bravo to the judge for making sure this subhuman parasite will rot in jail for the rest of his despicable life.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

And we shall pay for any surgeries or dental problems for the 125 years! Yay!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR
    Spirit51 likes this.

Well at least he won't be back on the streets. Am I wrong in thinking that if someone is such a threat to society that he can never be let out....the best thing might be to put him down? I know...can't be done. I was just thinking out loud. I hate paying for all the things that life in prison means for these waste of oxygen types.
    RETSUPT99 and ep1953 like this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Well they shoot horses don't they????
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Senior Member Array Freedom Doc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    Well at least he won't be back on the streets. Am I wrong in thinking that if someone is such a threat to society that he can never be let out....the best thing might be to put him down? I know...can't be done. I was just thinking out loud. I hate paying for all the things that life in prison means for these waste of oxygen types.
    I 100% agree with you on this.
    If we go back to around 1810, I don't think we had the type of evil creatures we do now, but if we did I think they would have been put down rapidly. There is an obvious correlation here...
    Anti-gunners seem to believe that if we just pass enough laws, we can have utopia. Unfortunately, utopia is NOT one of our choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Doc View Post
    I 100% agree with you on this.
    If we go back to around 1810, I don't think we had the type of evil creatures we do now, but if we did I think they would have been put down rapidly. There is an obvious correlation here...
    And if they weren't put down, they earned their keep in prisons. Prisons weren't barred hotels.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

VIP Member
    I think prisoners ought to pay off the national debt...their debt to society.
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    I agree...
    It's just too bad that we have to pay for the 'extras' that this dirtbag will be able to get in prison that he couldn't get out on the street.

Hopefully perhaps, this dirtbag will be the 'inside' target of someone's mother he robbed.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Robbed people on the outside now he'll be using all of our money on the inside. Enjoy!
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

They should use this animal for medical testing. The no "inocent" animals will be harmed.

At least he's out of the game.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Links