Mobs of Drunken Teens Attack - Page 2

Mobs of Drunken Teens Attack

This is a discussion on Mobs of Drunken Teens Attack within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Spirit51 So we should ignore the kind of criminals and crimes we could face? No thanks. Argue the extremes much? Who said ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Mobs of Drunken Teens Attack

Distinguished Member Array 21bubba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    So we should ignore the kind of criminals and crimes we could face? No thanks.
    Argue the extremes much? Who said anything about ignoring a issue?

Would it matter if it were 150 pygmies?

Quote Originally Posted by 21bubba View Post
    Argue the extremes much? Who said anything about ignoring a issue?

Would it matter if it were 150 pygmies?
    150 pygmies??? Good grief I can't reload that fast. I can't run that fast. Guess I will end up just stomping a few.

"She was killed by a wild herd of pygmies, but before putting her in the body bag...they had to scrap a few pygmies off her shoes. R.I.P pygmy stomper."
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejib View Post
    One: around here, when they omit any information about the perp's race, you know.

Two: although I would never advocate this tactic, I can't help but wonder what kind of effect two or three quick warning shots into the ground/air would have on a group of half-tards running like dogs. Mamma's good little boy wouldn't have to die.
    ...with charges to the shooter for frightening 'children'.
    Spirit51 and Reaperman357 like this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array CIBMike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 8th ID View Post
    IF I'm attacked by 20-30 of ANYTHING I see it as a disparity of force. I may not have enough rounds for all of them, but maybe, if I get enough of them, the rest will run. I rarely go anywhere outdoors without my 9-year old daughter. And well...I'm her OFFICIAL BODYGUARD! A job I take more seriously than death! Happy Father's Day!!!
    You ,I and most people on this forum would see it as a disparity of force,but many would see it as an armed individual attacking unarmed teenagers.I would fight with everything at my disposal,and unfortunatley that is exactly why it may work against us in court.I am not advocating that anyone in this situation take a beating ,but i think it is important to dicuss the possibilities that exsist.
    The easy way is always mined.

Quote Originally Posted by CIBMike View Post
    You ,I and most people on this forum would see it as a disparity of force,but many would see it as an armed individual attacking unarmed teenagers.I would fight with everything at my disposal,and unfortunatley that is exactly why it may work against us in court.I am not advocating that anyone in this situation take a beating ,but i think it is important to dicuss the possibilities that exsist.
    Here are the possibilities. You try to defend yourself with whatever means possible or you get your assets handed to you by a group of.... (use your own descriptor).
    CIBMike, Spirit51 and BurgerBoy like this.

Here are the possibilities. You try to defend yourself with whatever means possible or you get your assets handed to you by a group of.... (use your own descriptor).
    .......you are successful you have your health and life and 15 sets of parents drag you into court .........i am just saying it wont end on the street and if we talk about that too we can get ideas as to how to survve the courtroom ,public opinion ect.I understand you need to survive the fight first beleive me, but we should think beyond that while we have the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by CIBMike View Post
    .......you are successful you have your health and life and 15 sets of parents drag you into court .........i am just saying it wont end on the street and if we talk about that too we can get ideas as to how to survve the courtroom ,public opinion ect.I understand you need to survive the fight first beleive me, but we should think beyond that while we have the chance.
    You go ahead and "what if" it. If I'm breathing it's good.
    Harryball likes this.

You go ahead and "what if" it. If I'm breathing it's good.
    Thanks,i think i will ,i have a little time before the next flash mob comes around.
    8th ID likes this.

Sign of the times. And its not just the press. At the Wisconsin State Fair in 2011 blacks went on a rampage and attacked whites. None of the arrestees where charged with a hate crime. (claimed there was no evidence to prove hate crime)

Charges filed in attacks at Wisconsin State Fair - JSOnline

West Allis beefs up security outside State Fair - JSOnline
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Possibilities and Options? I have MANY more options, I believe, if I'm alone. Factor in my wife and daughter, and my options get narrower.

My daughter and I were at a Pizza Hut once, and a husband came in raising all kinds of heck with our waitress, his wife. It was loud and ugly. Very few people there. Manager ignored it. We exited quickly. I called the police-not 911, but the desk. They sent 2 units, and called me back afterward. They just told me that everything was OK. Go figure.

I carry several items for self-defense, some are non-lethal. I will do everything I can to avoid unholstering my pistol. But if I'm out and a mass of teens and/or adults attack...well I guess I'll just have to be judged by 12. I've said this on here before: I'm just a guy who goes to work, pays his taxes, enjoys time off with the family/friends, and I just want to be left alone. I will go out of my way to avoid trouble. But I WILL NOT let my life or the lives of my family be threatened.
    CIBMike and BurgerBoy like this.
    SOLD my guns.
    Proud owner of a 12lb. Chinese pug that is DANGEROUS and is soon to be registered!

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejib View Post
    One: around here, when they omit any information about the perp's race, you know.

Two: although I would never advocate this tactic, I can't help but wonder what kind of effect two or three quick warning shots into the ground/air would have on a group of half-tards running like dogs. Mamma's good little boy wouldn't have to die.
    If you feel threatened enough to fire a warning shot then you must feel deadly force is justified,those rounds can ricochet and hit an innocent bystander/property.If you don't feel threatened enough to use deadly force leave your gun holstered,Prosecutors have been known to charge people with unlawful discharge of a weapon for firing "warning shots".
    They charge me in my "disabled" condition The closest threat gets double tapped and the rest of them run like the chickens they really are
    Spirit51 and Reaperman357 like this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Senior Member Array Chad Rogers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    Here is a problem just begging for self defense. I am afraid if this continues there will be dead drunken teens.

Portland police shorten hours at Laurelhurst Park after reports of group of teen boys attacking others | OregonLive.com

If you notice the comments...the fact that they are black mobs is being left out of the press. I believe this is a mistake. Coloring the news to fit a profile is not going to work. Facts are facts.
    There was a related thread here on DT recently and several apologists came flying out of the woodwork.
    "People who take an Internet handle of a great warrior, are usually the first to go fetal when crunch time comes." - Me

VIP Member
    In Mi. if they began attacking you, and you sent a few to the netherworld, or hospital you wouldn't even face a civil suit, let alone a criminal suit.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

The Amish kids are at it again ... those pesky rascals. When will the police step in, focus on the perps, & stop this mayhem?
    Asked by a CNN reporter "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist"?, the Marine sniper simply shrugged & replied "recoil".

Now more than ever, we are at war on our home soil ... WAKE UP & arm our troops when they are on home soil!

I fully support the warning shot idea however against a mob it should be aimed center mass of your nearest target.
    Alternately you could go for ugliest,fattest,skinniest,shortest,tallest or whatever you find annoying.
    "Death Overcomes All"
    "All it takes for Evil to triumph is for Good men to stand by and do nothing"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links