Young St. Paul mom among victims in apparent armed robbery spree on East Side

This is a discussion on Young St. Paul mom among victims in apparent armed robbery spree on East Side within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This one's bad and ugly... Young St. Paul mom among victims in apparent armed robbery spree on East Side St. Paul: Infant threatened in apparent ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RETSUPT99

Thread: Young St. Paul mom among victims in apparent armed robbery spree on East Side

Post Young St. Paul mom among victims in apparent armed robbery spree on East Side

This one's bad and ugly...

St. Paul: Infant threatened in apparent armed robbery spree on East Side - TwinCities.com

The woman cradled her 11-week-old daughter against her chest as the robber pointed the gun at them. "He cocked the gun, and he said, 'Give me all your money or I'm gonna kill your baby,'

It is a very bad sign that he seems to be escalating his violence; first by firing shots in the air and now by pointing a gun at a baby after he already had gotten the money. My hunch is that, after several incidents perpetrated by apparently this one person... somebody, somewhere, knows this guy and either knows or suspects that he's doing it. If a story this heinous gets enough publicity, whoever could be holding a 'tip' back might just turn him in.

He has no idea how dangerous his activities are for him and how his escalation puts himself in increasing danger. Especially due to the escalation of his violence, anyone who knows this perpetrator can become worried that next time, someone afraid for their lives might fight back and end it - the number of pistol carry permit holders has hit records again and again, and isn't slowing down. Hopefully, the police can catch him before he tries this again. He needs to be caught, tried, and sentenced - and, quickly.

Grant Vlasak
    GUNCLASSES.NET (A division of Practical Training Solutions, LLC)
    T 612.424.7955 Ext.101
    GunClasses.net | Safety and Skills for Peace of Mind
    "Safety and Skills for Peace of Mind"

No need for a trial with 'rabid dogs', just put them out of their misery ASAP.:brutal:
    This guy IS going to kill someone if he is not stopped soon.
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

People are infused with evil. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to even hint about killing someone during the commission of a crime, especially an infant.

There are no excuses, nothing, zip, zilch, nada, just pure unadulterated evil. We know how to deal with evil people, but some have to fight against it becuase they still believe that some who have gone down that path can be saved.

I'm with Ret, on this, catch this maggot and turn him into 'Gator food. That is about all he is worth. He ceased being human quite some time ago.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to even hint about killing someone during the commission of a crime, especially an infant.
    Except for improving the probability of success, from the perspective of the criminal executing the crime. The "or else" logic has been used since the dawn of crime. So has fighting back. At some point, this evil idiot's going to meet the person who's going to refuse his brand of hospitality. The sooner, the better.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    No need for a trial with 'rabid dogs', just put them out of their misery ASAP.:brutal:
    This guy IS going to kill someone if he is not stopped soon.
    Trial by fire maybe, in the most literal sense.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Except for improving the probability of success, from the perspective of the criminal executing the crime. The "or else" logic has been used since the dawn of crime. So has fighting back. At some point, this evil idiot's going to meet the person who's going to refuse his brand of hospitality. The sooner, the better.
    And nobody will feel too sorry for him...

I have to say - there always is logic in behavior, absent a mental illness or drug use. We may not follow it because *our* logic may be programmed in a different language, sort of, but there is logic in almost all of it. (That's not to excuse what this guy's doing at all) When the input comes to us and we get different output, we just call that person "crazy". And, this guy may well be just that. Crazy.

Please, Lord... let this guy pick the wrong victim next time...
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by GunClasses View Post
    I have to say - there always is logic in behavior, absent a mental illness or drug use. We may not follow it because *our* logic may be programmed in a different language, sort of, but there is logic in almost all of it.
    Exactly. Power "rush," blood lust, no feelings, financial gain, bad burrito ... Who knows. But no matter the language, this predator is dangerous and needs to be stopped, no matter what it costs him, even if it kills him.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

You know in the old days, if word got around of man going around doing this stuff to women and children, there would be a county-wide manhunt that resulted in a public hanging. I want those days back.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

VIP Member
    Well, it sounds like the guy REALLY likes beer.

Shoot two times in the air/demand money/get no money/ ask for beer/ get beer & leave.

Hopefully this knuckledragger will be dirtnapping soon.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Sponsored Links