Ugly: Shot Delivery Driver for $48 and food

This is a discussion on Ugly: Shot Delivery Driver for $48 and food within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by ccw9mm There's a reason for hanging, beheading and other similar modes of eliminating the heinously violent from society. Once upon a time, ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Ugly: Shot Delivery Driver for $48 and food

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    There's a reason for hanging, beheading and other similar modes of eliminating the heinously violent from society. Once upon a time, society recognized it.
    Absolutely true! It was a true deterrent. Now, even if capitol punishment is carried out, it is so far removed from the crime, and so sanitized that there is no real deterrent effect.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Reaperman357 View Post
    I truly can't understand this,this crime makes no sense ... There is no payoff
    "Payoff" for criminals varies, of course. Street cred. Power "rush." Thrill of the hunt. Blood lust. A "double-dog" dare. Temporary satiation of the inner idiot. Not that it matters much, with pointless exercises as this crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantspastor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    There's a reason for hanging, beheading and other similar modes of eliminating the heinously violent from society. Once upon a time, society recognized it.
    Absolutely true! It was a true deterrent. Now, even if capitol punishment is carried out, it is so far removed from the crime, and so sanitized that there is no real deterrent effect.
    With such crimes, deterrence would be a bonus, IMO. The real benefit is elimination of such people from our midst, with a bare minimum of further cost to us all. Similar to a grizzly or lion that develops a taste for human flesh, such pointless inhuman brutality as such criminals exhibit shows they're a permanent danger to everyone, so long as they exist amongst us.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantspastor View Post
    Could be a new reality show. Cable could do it. Call it "Crime and Punishment...Heavy on the Punishment".

You know people would watch it. Seriously though, if the future thugs saw the end result of their actions (ie. execution) it might make a dent. I know it sounds strange, but if we are willing to kill these wastes of space (which I believe we should)....there should be some lessons taught and learned.
    mano3 likes this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    Let's see how "tough" these punks are when a needle is put in the give them the final "bye bye" juice. OR when they spend the rest of their lives being bent over in the prison shower.
    I'm sure they didn't really mean it. They're probably victims themselves. Let's rehabilitate them to become better members of society. After all, execution for capitol crimes is nothing more than legalized murder by the state.

I can't believe that just puked out of my mouth. Execute them, execute them all, and not twenty years from now.
    Spirit51, mano3 and boutaswell like this.
    I think, therefore I am...

<the Menace>

No, no.....that story is false. These kids could never have done such a horrendous thing. (Sarcasm, intended for entertainment purposes only)

Manije Daneek Johnson-Martin : Straight A student who takes pride in helping others. Mentors disavantaged youth and helps to get them on the right path in life.

Rasheed Thompson : Loves everyone. A Boy Scout working on his Eagle badge and recently saved someone from near death by an overdose of Oxycontin. Aspires to be President of the United States someday.

Cornell Dwayne Haugabook Jr : Also excels in school, GPA near 3.5. Can speak Spanish and French fluently and tutors kids on the side to help them achieve good grades. He wants to be a teacher.

Nathaniel Lawrence Athelete of the year, winning several awards in Basketball, probably headed for a first round draft pick by the NBA.

Mustafaa Friend : Winner of this years Peace of Islam award. Is helping to bridge the gap between all the fighting factions in his neighbourhood. Hopes to win the Nobel Peace Prize.

Ok. Sarcasm off. These souless cretins from the netherworld should be taken to Florida and get fed to alligators.
    Spirit51 and archer51 like this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

A VERY long ways away from respecting your elders. What ever happened to that? And all that for what??
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Again im not surprised at what I saw in those pictures. Those people have no respect for anyone or anything. The only thing there good at is lying, stealing, selling drugs, getting high, robbing people, and killing for no reason.

Distinguished Member
    Try all of these vermin as adults. Sentence all of them to death. Cleanse a small portion of the gene pool.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

VIP Member
    Al, Jesse and the rest will steer clear of this....until they are convicted and sentenced. Then they will be there to protest the unfair justice system who are punishing them for being black.
    mano3 likes this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Their culture magnifies this - try to better yourself and you're a 'sell-out'. What a shame...
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

Quote Originally Posted by gunthorp View Post
    When social order breaks down, these animals will be the first to visit your neighborhoods.
    They will also be among the first to remain there forever then.
    Richard, SFC US Army (Ret)

“Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?
    Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!” ― Patrick Henry

feed to the gators,feed to the gators....why do yall hate gators so much?
    It is pardonable to be defeated but never surprised.
    2 Ruger alaskan .454s
    Ruger P95
    Rem 870
    Barrett .50BMG

Senseless...needless..mean...horrible...stoopid... (yes, stoopid).. Ok. I'm tired. We need less of these cruds in the US of A. Hope the justice department figures this out. (Whichever court has the dubious priveldge of taking care of this vermin problem.) For food, and less than fifty bucks. Crap.
    All men are equal...CC makes us equal-er.

Quote Originally Posted by framedcraig1 View Post
    Senseless...needless..mean...horrible...stoopid... (yes, stoopid).. Ok. I'm tired. We need less of these cruds in the US of A. Hope the justice department figures this out. (Whichever court has the dubious priveldge of taking care of this vermin problem.) For food, and less than fifty bucks. Crap.
    Yep, and 6 were involved. So basically for $8 each even.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Quote Originally Posted by gunthorp View Post
    When social order breaks down, these animals will be the first to visit your neighborhoods.
    And they will be the 1st to meet their maker if they visit mine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links