Bad: another dog got shot doin' it's job

This is a discussion on Bad: another dog got shot doin' it's job within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Come on a my house come onna my house, my house... I'ma ...... don't play dat... Don't mess with my dog...I will find you and ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Bad: another dog got shot doin' it's job

Bad: another dog got shot doin' it's job

Come on a my house come onna my house, my house... I'ma ......

don't play dat...

Don't mess with my dog...I will find you and your raunchy white van... and I will park it in the sun with you tied up in it.... until your brains fry...

Story here
    Politicians, take note of Colorado 9/10/2013.
    "You are elected to service, not power.
    Your job is to "serve us" not to lord power over us."
    Me, 9/11/13

2. Remove Ads

Too bad a good dog was shot doing the job the owner should have done. When will people learn that you need to protect your home and family?
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan; by way of St. Mayberry, GA
    Very tough lesson to learn, but with the lack of details in the story, it dosn't appear the residents had much time to react, armed or otherwise. Having a HD firearm handy would've given the residents slightly better odds though.

Good dog. I hope the pooch pulls thru......
    oneshot likes this.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

My dog is my buddy. That's all I'm gonna say about that.
    mcgyver210 and ZX9RCAM like this.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

P95
    I hate to read this story. I have a German Shepherd who would take a bullet for me any day. She is my best pal.
    ZX9RCAM and goldshellback like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    Too bad a good dog was shot doing the job the owner should have done. When will people learn that you need to protect your home and family?
    Not sure of your meaning here. The owner might be using the dog for protection.

Michael

Hurt my dog,I hurt you.
    Eichorn, Eagleks, ZX9RCAM and 1 others like this.

Senior Member Array Inspector71's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RayBar View Post
    Hurt my dog,I hurt you.
    I hear that and it goes double for me!
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. Because it's in English, thank a vet

I would risk my own life for my Dog which is a family member & if anyone hurts her they better not let me live.
    Everyone has an opinion & this is just mine sorry if it offends anyone.
    ALSO I don't HATE LEOs I just Hold them to a Higher Standard of the LAW & nothing anyone says will change my opinion on this

Hope the dog recovers, happy the woman and child were not hurt. Hope the BG's meet a dog that gets even.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Distinguished Member Array mr.stuart's Avatar
    My baby dogs.jpg Nobody better hurt my boys.
    Pain is the best teacher,but nobody wants to go to his class.

When the past smothers the present, there is only desperation. When the future absorbs the present, life stands still. In either case a decision must be made because you only live now and you are only what you are now.

They would be hunted down ..... and found. All I have to say.

I had a dog killed by someone breaking into my vehicle & hitting him in the head with a baseball bat ...... my ex had opened to door to go to the car & go to work.... dog leap out the door (to protect her ... as he sensed the threat). Police said, "there's no chance we'll ever find who did it" .... I told them I would find out ... they could bet on it.

By the time I was done, they were not only identified, but had 5 witnesses willing to testify against him and some willing to admit ... if given a little lighter sentence .... they had been involved with him on over 21 vehicle break in's & stealing stereos, and was the one with the baseball bat who killed the dog. And, he came from one of the richer families around here. He was the "leader" of this little group of morons.

He lost ..... he's doing alot of prison time..... he had turned 18 and was 18 when most of this occurred. The Judge must have been a dog person, as he stated that he was tacking on more time due to the death of the dog, showing his willingness to resort to violence.

I did tell him one thing .... "see ya when you get out " .... maybe it was how I was smiling that seemed to make him nervous.

Of course... "mommy & daddy ... couldn't believe it because he was such a FINE boy" .
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Update: Dog did pull through.... now let's* catch these thugs...

Story here

* not us... catch them, but LE... and then let Guardian play with 'em for a while....
    Politicians, take note of Colorado 9/10/2013.
    "You are elected to service, not power.
    Your job is to "serve us" not to lord power over us."
    Me, 9/11/13

Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan; by way of St. Mayberry, GA
    Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    Update: Dog did pull through....
    Great News !!!
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

God help anyone who tries to hurt my kids. puppies.jpg
    Guest1 and mr.stuart like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links