Ugly: Moviegoers pepper sprayed in theater

This is a discussion on Ugly: Moviegoers pepper sprayed in theater within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Me thinks some punk kids need an old-fashion butt-whoopn'. Moviegoers pepper sprayed in theater | News - Home This is a good 'lesson-learned' WRT how ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By goldshellback
  • 2 Post By Rock and Glock
  • 2 Post By Chad Rogers
  • 1 Post By RETSUPT99
  • 1 Post By goldshellback

Thread: Ugly: Moviegoers pepper sprayed in theater

Me thinks some punk kids need an old-fashion butt-whoopn'.

Moviegoers pepper sprayed in theater | News - Home

This is a good 'lesson-learned' WRT how to react in an 'incident'. If you've never experienced OC/pepper/mace spray, this'll hurt.
    Sometimes I'm thankful for my quals and level 1, 2, and 3 exposure. Panicking in a situation like that will get people hurt.
    Spirit51 likes this.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Wide screen TV, redbox, NetFlix, or movie channels.

Somebody needs a whoopin' in that town.
    msgt/ret and goldshellback like this.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock View Post
    Somebody needs a whoopin' in that town.
    The article isn't clear, but it doesn't necessarily seem like it was an intentionally malevolent act. The article says "...there was a scuffle in the back of the theater and that coughing started spreading to the front of the theater."

Sounds like maybe someone may have possibly used OC in a legit case of self defense.

I won't jump to any conclusions on this one, but I do feel bad for everyone else who got dosed...

Senior Member Array Chad Rogers's Avatar
    I seldom go to a movie theatre. And if I do it's a matinee. I just don't enjoy the ambience...
    Spirit51 and Rock and Glock like this.
    "People who take an Internet handle of a great warrior, are usually the first to go fetal when crunch time comes." - Me

Goofy article...doesn't say much.
    Anyone who carries OC spray should have already experimented with it by spraying into some wind...some WILL get back to you...can you handle it?
    If not, don't carry the stuff, you'll just become more of a helpless victim of a really angry dirtbag.OMOYNV
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Very well could've been a complete accident too. I don't go to that mall anymore and I won't go to that particular theater. Just not a good part of J'ville anymore.

I know a cop who cleared the county traffic court when his OC canister got caught on the molding/trim inside the courtroom.......... I wasn't there so it was FUNNY!
    A complete accident nontheless.

Now, knowing that area and the clientel the mall now 'caters' to......... I think someone was being booty-head.
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Links