Sad, 25 y.o. woman killed in freak shooting accident - Page 6

Sad, 25 y.o. woman killed in freak shooting accident

This is a discussion on Sad, 25 y.o. woman killed in freak shooting accident within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The Detroit issued M&P's must be defective because this isn't the first one that magically fired killing somebody that didn't need a muzzle pointed at ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Sad, 25 y.o. woman killed in freak shooting accident

Senior Member Array Super Trucker's Avatar
    The Detroit issued M&P's must be defective because this isn't the first one that magically fired killing somebody that didn't need a muzzle pointed at them.

Hope they handle this situation better then the last time. I think the last cop with the magic gun is still on paid vacation after 2 years and the child is still dead.

VIP Member
    This is getting fishier than a trip to Sea World.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMPG View Post
    My guess, since it is plausible, is the cop was doing a keg stand or handstand and she was holding him upside down.. Note: Don't participate in drinking games while carrying..
    Or vice versa. Either way that would put the muzzle in line with her chest possibly. If he was doing a stand and the gun slipped out of the holster, if either of them tried to catch it... Or if she was doing a stand and thought she was falling and grasped for something to hold herself up...
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    This is getting fishier than a trip to Sea World.
    Stinkier than the Fulton Fish Market dumpster during a garbage strike.
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.
    Jeff Cooper

PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nedrgr21 View Post
    Even a soft sided holster will keep a trigger from being pulled. I think the odds of her being shot in the heart and lung suggest being shot from the side.

There's a whole lot of stink around this story.
    Wrong; I have a Uncle Mikes for my p89 and my finger will go between the side and the gun making it easy and trigger pull doable; in fact I DID PULL THE TRIGGER!!

Quote Originally Posted by PM View Post
    Wrong; I have a Uncle Mikes for my p89 and my finger will go between the side and the gun making it easy and trigger pull doable; in fact I DID PULL THE TRIGGER!!
    I'll have to give this a try w/ my Uncle Mike's and M&P. It is soft, but I can't imagine being able to pull the trigger through it. And w/o sticking your hand down your pants, I don't think it is even remotely possible with it IWB.
    Smith & Wesson M&P9c
    Sheilded Holsters Double Phalanx

Uncle mike IWP, m&p 40 she was faceing his back holding his waste danceing from standing to squintion . She was shot down ward in the chest.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Sponsored Links