"Help, I've fallen, and I can't get up"

This is a discussion on "Help, I've fallen, and I can't get up" within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; ...Well not quite... but her life alert worked after thugs invaded her home tied her up and stole some firearms among other things. Cops caught ...

Thread: "Help, I've fallen, and I can't get up"

"Help, I've fallen, and I can't get up"

...Well not quite... but her life alert worked after thugs invaded her home tied her up and stole some firearms among other things. Cops caught most of the guys...

Story here
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

2. Remove Ads

sgb
    I love happy endings
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

life will never be the same for her

Hope these 'animals' stay in prison for the rest of their lives.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

What a thing to do, hit an old, sick woman.

GREAT STORY:

This is a true story from New York City about 7 years ago. In the poorer area of Harlem (before it's present gentrification) there was well known disabled and older woman who used to frequent a shooting range. Yes, even in NYC it's not impossible to get standard, non-Carry permits. Or perhaps it was a Carry permit she had due to her disability and - like all non-rich New Yorkers - ( the three left) she was out on the streets a lot, shopping, visiting friends etc. This woman was also wheel-chair bound.

So, whatever her permit, she had one. One day she was on her way to the range where she went a lot and had a gun someplace on her, she was on the street waiting for a bus in her wheel-chair, and she had a necklace on, given her by her late husband. Not really valuable but one of her few possessions and prized for its personal meaning to her.

So, a guy - thinking this is the easiest hit in the world - hits her with his fist in the back of the head to stun her and then reached down to snap the necklace off. Well, this lady wasn't THAT stunned and she knew but good from so much time at the range how to deploy a gun FAST. Which she did,while grabbing the guys arm, turning and firing at what she could see - his face. She hit his jaw with a round and stopped - (knew Self-Defense too ), that was plenty. Cops, medical came.

Police routine investigation results announced by the DA - completely justified Self-Defense. No charges at all. When the BG healed up, felony charge + prison awaited him.

One of the punishments for these maggots should be that they have to buy her a good safe. Well, they're 17 so beings that their parents need a little schooling because they can't raise decent kids, they ought to have to buy her one.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Links