Woman finds masked gunman in her driveway - Page 2

Woman finds masked gunman in her driveway

This is a discussion on Woman finds masked gunman in her driveway within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; "Basically they couldn't do anything because we don't have a no trespassing sign. It is legal to have a gun. They didn't do any damage, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Woman finds masked gunman in her driveway

"Basically they couldn't do anything because we don't have a no trespassing sign. It is legal to have a gun. They didn't do any damage, and they didn't get in the home, so we couldn't make a report," she said.

I wonder what they would have said if one or two of then just started leaking right there in the driveway

That's completely unacceptable - her daughter was in the home with masked, armed men trying to break in and not a single cop could respond. I'm thinking that's reason enough to start ventilating bad guys.

oakchas: that's too bad. the LEO's I know encourage citizens to be armed and a few even teach CCW classes on a regular basis.

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    I have asked many police officers how they feel about legally armed citizens... The ones that I have talked to to date haven't had that epiphany yet.... They still seem to think they are better prepared to be carrying guns than a citizen...
    That's because cops always have guns. Take the cop's gun away and suddenly he needs to call 911. Which proves that an armed defense is the best defense. According to the "Most Shocking..." TV series, store clerks with minimal gun training have no problem successfully defending themselves against armed robberies.

Quote Originally Posted by nedrgr21 View Post
    That's completely unacceptable - her daughter was in the home with masked, armed men trying to break in and not a single cop could respond. I'm thinking that's reason enough to start ventilating bad guys.

oakchas: that's too bad. the LEO's I know encourage citizens to be armed and a few even teach CCW classes on a regular basis.
    One cop? In a situation like that one cop would stage and wait for multiple backup. The ordinary citizen is on his own.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links