bad-2 brothers die in shooting at St. Cloud bar

This is a discussion on bad-2 brothers die in shooting at St. Cloud bar within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; some one's gonna need an ice pack for the blackeye over this one ST. CLOUD Moments after the Kun brothers were gunned down late ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rock and Glock

Thread: bad-2 brothers die in shooting at St. Cloud bar

bad-2 brothers die in shooting at St. Cloud bar

some one's gonna need an ice pack for the blackeye over this one
    ST. CLOUD Moments after the Kun brothers were gunned down late Tuesday, their mother rushed to her dying sons.

She found herself staring into the gun of a man identified by more than a dozen witnesses as the one who shot her boys, St. Cloud police said.

"Do you want some, too?" Jason Clair asked her before at least six men in the crowd outside Len'z Dug-Out Pub on 13th Street beat him and took away his pistol, according to interviews and the arrest report.

"I was coming out the door as the last gunshots were fired," said Collins, the EMT-firefighter. " 'Their mom ran out and she was picking up her son J.J. when [Clair] said, 'Do you want some too, [expletive]?'

"
    St. Cloud shooting kills brothers: 2 brothers killed after shooting at St. Cloud bar - Orlando Sentinel

2. Remove Ads

this happened a year ago. In the news yesterday was a fight that broke out at the Osceola County Courthouse where the shooters trial is being held.

Stand Your Ground is the shooters defense. I think not.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

I though it look familiar but the article is dated today.... I am going to have and check a little harder

this was lurking in the shadows and it is dated today too. here is a pic of the guy that did the shootings

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...un-jason-clair

os-jason-clair-photo-20120518.jpg

Looks like he tripped off the curb.
    RETSUPT99 likes this.

He wins the BIG prize...

Bye-bye Mr. Clair!

Florida 10-20-LIFE -- Mandatory Minimum Prison Sentences
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

"He fell your honor, when we were trying to subdue him " .... "really" .
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Stand your ground ain't gonna fly,he left to get a gun and returned for revenge by starting another fight
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I though it look familiar but the article is dated today.... I am going to have and check a little harder

this was lurking in the shadows and it is dated today too. here is a pic of the guy that did the shootings
    Man, that scumbag got a serious whupping. Now he will live in the crossbar hotel with Leroy and Bubba from the Outlaws motorcycle club.

Links