WILD: Carjacked victim gets in shootout with teen carjackers

This is a discussion on WILD: Carjacked victim gets in shootout with teen carjackers within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by ccw9mm The claim was: driving beside the criminals and asking they pull over resulted in gunfire at them. Perfectly understandable to defend ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: WILD: Carjacked victim gets in shootout with teen carjackers

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    The claim was: driving beside the criminals and asking they pull over resulted in gunfire at them. Perfectly understandable to defend their lives in such a situation. Of course, firing back on a public roadway isn't going to win the sympathies of many DA's, and attempting to track down and then engage known violent felons isn't the brightest move ever conceived. There's a reason for calling the cavalry. I'm hoping these folks now understand it might have a purpose. Then again, they might never.
    Unfortunately, public services (i.e. LE, fire, EMS, public transport.) have been drastically cut due to a myriad of reasons, not the least of which are past corrupt adminstrations, incompetent leadership and mismanagement of resources. So, even if the victim had called 911/DPD, the reality is they may not have responded.
    “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” - Ben Franklin

NRA Life

2. Remove Ads

[QUOTE=retsupt99;2315157]“It was a kid, you know. But he put on man shoes, now he gonna have to do man time.” Moss says.

+1

I hope he rats his buddies out and they all get caught.
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

(J.R.R.Tolkien [Faramir], The Two Towers

Dumb and Dumber. For the record, hiding your identity on television while showing off the car is NOT going to help you remain anonymous!!! Geez.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links