Just how smart are these criminals?

This is a discussion on Just how smart are these criminals? within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Not too... They were happy though... for a little bit... But their facebook friends turned 'em in... Story here...

Thread: Just how smart are these criminals?

Just how smart are these criminals?

Not too...

They were happy though... for a little bit... But their facebook friends turned 'em in...

Story here
    All that said....
    It could be worse.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Same IQ as the last ones? Does ones IQ improve as a felon?

The high fiving on the video makes me sick.

Distinguished Member
    I love a story with a happy ending. I hope they enjoy their free stay at the gray bar hotel.
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fastk9dad View Post
    I love a story with a happy ending. I hope they enjoy their free stay at the gray bar hotel.
    probably better than home sweet home. ( for them)

I'm sure they're already on government assistance programs. They need more?? I feel like paying more taxes so thugs like these don't feel that they need to take from others.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

The chances of an encounter with a smart stick up man, robber, or burglar are pretty slim... Most of us don't have the money or goods to attract them... and if we should come into some money, we are smart enough not to broadcast it...

Most of the thugs we're likely to encounter on the street are no smarter than these... remember that. If your IQ is just a few points higher than theirs... you can outwit them... and may not even have to fire a shot..
    All that said....
    It could be worse.

How smart? Not very...
    Cheap low-lifes stealing without conscience...lock them up for a long time!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Guess the cash was spent on drugs.. no other reason to use the debit card.

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    How smart? Not very...
    Cheap low-lifes stealing without conscience...lock them up for a long time!
    Yupp, let them share a cell with congress. THEN they'll come out smart criminals.

"One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Stupid is.......well, just stupid. There are cures and medications for many problems, but nobody has ever put any time or effort into curing stupid because it would be stupid to even try. If stupid didn't exist....how could there be smart? Do we need to cure it, or send it all to some distant island where we don't have to even think about it? I'm almost sure the stupid can be lured and baited onto a cruise liner where the captain is stupid and they'd all disappear somewhere in the vast Atlantic maybe around the Bermuda triangle. Do this enough times and stupid will be a thing of the past before long. I'd be willing to give to the cause. That way I wouldn't be supporting the smarter getting smarter thinking we're all stupid for paying them to tell us we're stupid. Does that make any sense?

Links