Naked man breaks in and kills woman in her own home.

This is a discussion on Naked man breaks in and kills woman in her own home. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Another naked crazy person killing someone. UPDATE: Naked, Bloody Man Arrested In Fair Oaks Homicide Identified « CBS Sacramento This is one of the reasons ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Naked man breaks in and kills woman in her own home.

Another naked crazy person killing someone.

UPDATE: Naked, Bloody Man Arrested In Fair Oaks Homicide Identified « CBS Sacramento

This is one of the reasons women have become one of the largest growing group of gun owners.

Of course there are other reasons too.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

I'm thinking this behavior is drug related like the face eating naked man, etc.

Lord, I'm ready this world is getting NUTS.
    stancehold likes this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

sounds like a bath salts nut case
    Rock and Glock likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    I'm thinking this behavior is drug related like the face eating naked man, etc.

Lord, I'm ready this world is getting NUTS.
    Was it the drugs or the nudity that is causing these crimes? We need another government study.

Michael

Wander how he would have faired with 2 100# Sheperds hanging off his "appendeges",then daddy bringing the Blaster.

Ladies,think about your safety,even at home!
    Spirit51, 8th ID and JoJoGunn like this.

Sounds like another zombie attack...
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

Quote Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post
    sounds like a bath salts nut case

That is what I was thinking too.
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Women make up 25% of my states CPL holders. They are getting smart and are refusing to be victims. Stay safe ladies.....
    Spirit51, barstoolguru and mano3 like this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Since it's California chances are she wouldn't have a gun,or if she used it on an unarmed man would be sitting in jail.
    At 79 years of age you're thinking about just kicking back and enjoying the rest of your life in peace.They need to start using the death penalty a lot more frequently and without all the years of sitting on death row,should be carried out within a year of conviction
    Spirit51 likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

not trying to shift the tread but I went to the range the other day with my daughter and I have to say the times they are changing because in my 40 years of shooting I can't remember seeing that many woman shooting and shooting good at that. Most of the time at the private range I went to the woman would get together and chat while the men shot but not anymore. They are buying guns and learning to defend them self’s, just look at YouTube and you see more and more woman and shooting videos
    stancehold and Ransom like this.

I'm trying to get my daughters (25 and 23) to enroll in the CCW class my son and I took. They want to but fear the grueling 11-hr format. That was the only time in my life I ever sat still for six hours without taking a leak. Was afraid to get up for fear I'd miss something. No breaks until we went to the range at 2:00 (started at 8:00). Yep, no lunch. We ate when others were shooting. Anyway, I told them I'd pay so that's not the deterrent.

Senior Member Array RightyLefty's Avatar
    Why after all the stories that have been out there about bath salts would anyone ever want to mess with the stuff? It scares the hell out of me just hearing how psychotic it makes people.
    Spirit51 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SoleShtr View Post
    Why after all the stories that have been out there about bath salts would anyone ever want to mess with the stuff? It scares the hell out of me just hearing how psychotic it makes people.
    As long as we have the type of "brain dead" idiots who chase for the "best under the kitchen sink high", we will have this kind of danger. I don't see getting rid of these types, so we must adapt and live our lives in accordance with these facts.

In other words....Cover our safety and the safety of those with us against these threats.

One thing to remember...those types don't value their own lives....they sure wouldn't give a hoot about yours. If one has to end the life of one of these losers to protect themselves and family....it is a quicker final end to the path the loser is on with drugs and it is their journey. They started it and it is theirs to finish....hopefully alone.
    Susan B. Anthony
    Robert Heinlein

The perp's facebook page: Moses Trotter | Facebook

He has a CD out titled "Street Soldier" and spells his name Mo$es
    Last edited by Dandyone; July 16th, 2012 at 01:55 PM. Reason: add detail
    GGs
    BGs

”Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”

Quote Originally Posted by SoleShtr View Post
    For the same reason someone will go through the cleaning chemicals, huff glue, sniff paint or huff whipped cream... they are codependents and jones for a buzz of any kind and when they find it they share the secret with others
    Spirit51 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links