Not good: not gonna happen here - Page 2

Not good: not gonna happen here

This is a discussion on Not good: not gonna happen here within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; My first thought is that this was "drug motivated' in some way, then I thought about that Doctor's family in Connecticut? It can happen either ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Not good: not gonna happen here

VIP Member
    My first thought is that this was "drug motivated' in some way, then I thought about that Doctor's family in Connecticut?

It can happen either way, though I think most home invasions are over drugs in some way. Nevertheless, early warnings, barriers, and deterrents give the homeowner that badly needed window of time to defend yourself.

You don't want to get caught with your pants down !
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    No: they will die... or I will.... but this will not happen here
    Agreed. The four of them may manage to kill me, but it'd be me or them. That insanity would not happen to me.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Distinguished Member Array tcox4freedom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    There are some sick slugs out there who need to be wiped off the face of the earth.

This is a perfect example that rape is not so much a sexual thing....but a power thing. Total control over another and do humiliating acts the victim is powerless to stop.

Doing this to anyone should be a death sentence.
    Yep.
    Memphis, the once great city on the Bluff and the city where I was raised has now become one of the sickest cities in the country.

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    My wandering thoughts centered on the possibility that these guys suddenly found themselves HIV positive and were just out to spread the wealth. Sick thought I know, but no more or less sick than what they did.

EDIT: Read the article a little more closely ( I shouldn't post in the morning until after coffee ) and realized they were assaulted with the weapons, not actually subjected to human intercourse. But still .....
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

Sure its sick but it happened to men and not children or women. There was a recent report on the 19,000 rapes of US female soldiers by fellow US male soldiers and I cannot even talk about pedophile priests without feeling rage...

Capitol punishment; a law we can all live with.

Sent from my Galaxy S2
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links