Bad: Posing as LEO, cuffs woman...

This is a discussion on Bad: Posing as LEO, cuffs woman... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; takes her into an alley... at 7 pm... still daylight.... not good... Story here...

Thread: Bad: Posing as LEO, cuffs woman...

takes her into an alley... at 7 pm... still daylight.... not good...

Story here
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Not good at all. Who can you trust these days.....
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

nobody will "flash a badge" at me or my family members and expect immediate compliance..... I will need to see the badge and photo ID... and so will they.

Unless you are in the midst of illegal activity or otherwise caught "red handed" there is no reason for the officer not to show you his or her full Identification....
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    I have an police ID to go with my badge. Now and days, everyone carries a badge of some kind, even social workers.
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl, Model 65 357 Mag, and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

i was not aware that "forcible sodomy" had it's own charge.

what a waste of human life. i hope he gets raped to death in prison.
    My metal band: Born under Sirius

Glock 23, mic holster, clipdraw, abdominal carry.

oakchas I am with you about needing more than a badge from a LEO but citizens must be careful as well. I have seen many situations where police escalate situations rather than deescalate them. Any opposition to a LEO and they slap you with the "catch all" charge like obstructing or opposing an officer. In florida they have a charge called resisting arrest without violence. Basically if you oppose or obstruct an officer in anyway even if it just verbally you can be arrested. oh what a wonderful world...

He'll be on the other end of the crime, once he gets to the big house! Hope the victim is able to get through this with her sanity.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fausty View Post
    i was not aware that "forcible sodomy" had it's own charge.

what a waste of human life. i hope he gets raped to death in prison.
    More charges the better. Most just get charged under forced penetration which covers anal and oral as well and be done with it.
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl, Model 65 357 Mag, and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

This happened around here but it was a real LEO who pulled over a girl and told her to follow him to a secluded parking lot to discuss ticket where he forced her to perform a BJ.

Pos scum is what these people are
    Glock 20sf, Sig P938

happens here a lot.

Was watching gangland, and the one of Tri-city bombers in pharr, alamo and san juan were talking about how they act as psuedo cops
    When life gives you lemons, Open a lemonaid buisness.

Quote Originally Posted by RubenZ View Post
    This happened around here but it was a real LEO who pulled over a girl and told her to follow him to a secluded parking lot to discuss ticket where he forced her to perform a BJ.

What happened to the LEO he go to prison?

edit - also to the comment about resist without violence, if you aren't a gov. agent it doesn't matter. Do no harm, do no damage, do no fraud in contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by RubenZ View Post

From what I read there wasn't any forced anything he told her if she wanted to get out of a ticket what she could do,she declined and later filed a complaint,the LEO was fired after an Internal affairs investigation
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

should cuff him and throw him in a back alley. I'm sure there is a father, husband, or even an upstanding citizen that would be willing to say "Hi"

Sponsored Links