Kidnapping in broad daylight,not the first time this has happened

This is a discussion on Kidnapping in broad daylight,not the first time this has happened within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; A guy was in a restaurant when he was abducted,he was found about an hour later DOA in his vehicle.I'm gonna bet money that he ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ram Rod

Thread: Kidnapping in broad daylight,not the first time this has happened

Kidnapping in broad daylight,not the first time this has happened

A guy was in a restaurant when he was abducted,he was found about an hour later DOA in his vehicle.I'm gonna bet money that he lost a drug shipment,anybody that doesn't think the Drug Cartels are ordering "HITS" on US soil need to wake up.
    Man reportedly kidnapped from Military Highway | police, highway, military - TheMonitor.com
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

2. Remove Ads

The cartels have admitted to carrying out hits in the U.S..... anywhere. This was just another nasty 'wake-up' call.

One of the comments bugs me though.....
    thats why we need the military here to keep this thugs out of are country. i already wrote to my representitive about my concerns.
    Marshal law ain't the answer.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

I may have missed the intent of the post by a long shot. However........I'm wondering what's wrong with criminals offing other criminals during criminal activity? Should we take offense when it's done by some other country's nationals when it's on our soil? Why be concerned with what's happening along our borders when we can dictate what should happen half way across the globe? How many guns did Holder give to the cartels anyway? Who's the enemy?
    goldshellback likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    I may have missed the intent of the post by a long shot. However........I'm wondering what's wrong with criminals offing other criminals during criminal activity? Should we take offense when it's done by some other country's nationals when it's on our soil? Why be concerned with what's happening along our borders when we can dictate what should happen half way across the globe? How many guns did Holder give to the cartels anyway? Who's the enemy?
    And in Brownsville TX for gosh sake. I'm underwhelmed.

Links