Continuation of the Kroger shooting

This is a discussion on Continuation of the Kroger shooting within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Perhaps their action is to terminate employees that violate the policy, to whit that was unnecessary since he quit. I don't see where a non ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Continuation of the Kroger shooting

Perhaps their action is to terminate employees that violate the policy, to whit that was unnecessary since he quit.

I don't see where a non employee would have any control or bearing on a companies employment policy. I hope they fight this suit and not pay a cent in settlement.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member
    My view (which counts for squat in the grand scheme of things) is that NOBODY and NOBODY'S FAMILY or friends should be able to file a lawsuit for something which occurred as a result of said person participating in a crime. I find it criminal that any of those are allowed.
    Last edited by accessbob; July 24th, 2012 at 04:28 PM. Reason: fix typo
    mano3 likes this.
    EDC - M&P Shield .40, Ruger P90, OR Ruger SR1911 CMD AND
    Ruger LCP in Desantis Pocket Holster (backup)
    Member - SAF, OFF,
    NRA Life Member

Amazing... Hoping for 'jackpot justice' for her dead thug son...
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    If you threaten armed robbery wouldn't that make it armed robber in this situation? A hard object is a weapon if you use it as one.

Michael
    I believe in most states, just the threat of armed robbery is considered armed robbery. Many times someone robbing a bank, even without a weapon, just slipping a note to a teller stating it is a robbery, gets them armed robbery charges.
    Beans likes this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheGiant View Post
    Good maybe Kroger will have too reverse the policy and allow employees to carry Guns!
    Probably no chance of that. I bet the store manager got fired. It is specifically written in Kroger's employee handbook carring a weapon on company peoperty is immediate termination.

Bad part about it is that Kroger will prob.settle out of court to keep them out of the news and out of court.
    In other words she will get paid to go away and shut up.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alafan View Post
    Bad part about it is that Kroger will prob.settle out of court to keep them out of the news and out of court.
    In other words she will get paid to go away and shut up.
    Sadly that will be the most likely outcome.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

It is my opinion that Kroger should counter sue her for negligence for her child raising skills. Clearly her offspring was a menace to society. She could have easily aborted his birth. Were it not for the Welfare System in this Country that rewards the poor for having more children than thay can afford to raise and feed. These types of hoodelms are out of control.
    I had to pay for my kids upbringing. Why do they get a free ride? And because of the cost of raising a child I limited myself to two offpsing. And they are both tax paying hard working citizens. Neither have ever been arrested or inprisoned.

She should be required to pay back all the support money she got for raising this Criminal. Maninly because she failed to produce a binifit to the Tax Payer Base.

I hope she loses and has to pay Kroger and the Courts Cost for this Law Suit.

I wonder how many other children she has that are on the same career path?
    msgt/ret likes this.
    What have you done to prepare for the end of civilization as we know it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links