Bad: 12, 10 and 7 YO kids in home invasion... - Page 2

Bad: 12, 10 and 7 YO kids in home invasion...

This is a discussion on Bad: 12, 10 and 7 YO kids in home invasion... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by whoppo At 12 years old, my son was a 7th year student of Choi Shin Do and could handily take down a ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Bad: 12, 10 and 7 YO kids in home invasion...

Distinguished Member Array Ghettokracker71's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whoppo View Post
    At 12 years old, my son was a 7th year student of Choi Shin Do and could handily take down a 6'2", 200lb opponent without breaking a sweat. Age means very little.
    12-Year-Old Brit Is World's Strongest Boy - Asylum.com

Apparently some 12 year olds can lift 308lbs and can proficiently kickbox too,...who knew?

"To blame a gun for a mans decision is to foolishly attribute free will to an inanimate object"- Colion Noir.

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    A
    So, would you pull the trigger on these "yutes?" Before or after the potted plant?
    honestly, if there was no gun involved i would not shoot them. i am fairly certain i could incapacitate three kids under 12 without a gun. this is just insane.
    Sig35seven likes this.
    My metal band: Born under Sirius

Glock 23, mic holster, clipdraw, abdominal carry.

I saw the thread title and my stomach went into knots, I've just started leaving my 14 yr old in charge for short periods of time but home invasion is easily my biggest fear. Then I clicked opened the thread and my jaw hit the floor. I'm sickened - they're so young!! I agree if they didn't have weapons I wouldn't shoot, but I'm darn sure I'd beat some tail!!
    Sig35seven likes this.

An innocent bystander who picks up a weapon is no longer an innocent bystander.
    Spirit51 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fausty View Post
    honestly, if there was no gun involved i would not shoot them. i am fairly certain i could incapacitate three kids under 12 without a gun. this is just insane.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Fausty View Post
    While I might prefer to use other means to protect myself against a threat depending on the situation. I would never limit myself when it comes to picking the best method of defense.

Michael
    Last edited by mlr1m; August 8th, 2012 at 04:49 PM. Reason: I made an oopsie

1st off a 12 yr old that is into ty kwan leep or what ever you call it, prob wont be breaking into your home.

2nd some freak of nature 12 yr old prob wont break into your home either.

That have parents that are raising them to become someone. So lets keep it on track. Even if it were them, its nothing that a good frying pan, rolling pin or any other kitchen utility couldnt handle. They are not fully developed.

So to be realistic you beet them down. I do not care what anyone says about there super hero 12 yr old, get a angry man, 6 foot tall and 205 pounds charging with a full head of steam and the little guy is going down and down hard.....

Remember a controlled environment is one thing, a full out street fight is another..
    LaDanah26 likes this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

I'd have to say that the oldest would probably be in big trouble dealing with me. A lot depending on how it went down, they would all be tied up until LE got there and their parents would have a lawsuit filed on them.
    johnmed3 likes this.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

More than likely the "parents" are behind their behaviour. Who would be willing to harm a very young person, even in the commission of a bad and violent home invasion? Most people would say perish the thought.

Our family values have broken down, and it's now just a matter of who can take from whom and use whatever means necessary, including their own children.

Yet, those "responsible" parents will be the first to cry to the media if one of their little darlings does indeed get injured or killed so we have a Catch-22 situation with no real answer.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Well, I'm glad to see we aren't into shooting 12 year old kids... Keep in mind the female victim was 50 years old.. probably still young enough to deal with unruly children but could have been the same size as my aunt Jeanne... 4'10' about 100#.. now Jeanne could have handled them punks.. but maybe not every one of that size could...

And you never know... light the oldest up with a laser and he might say... "Whatcha gonna do, shoot me? You'd shoot a kid? go ahead Mr. Man... I'll own you!" And he might just, at that.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    Shooting would not be my first option. But in the case of an older woman, not physically capable of giving the kids the beat down they should get, then yes, by all means. Start with the most aggressive/closest, or the one with the most dangerous weapon. I don't think the other two would stick around to see how their rocks fair against a very small, very fast piece of earth. They may have had a poor education to this point, but I doubt they are that stupid.
    Walk softly ...

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    I would have beet the living snot out of these little pukes. No need for a gun, even with the rocks and sticks they had.

^^^^^^^^I'da had all three of them by the ear,^^^^^^^^^^

and them a hollerin' daddy don't before the police got there.
    After that, they would'a been doing the laundry, the ironing, vacuuming, etc, etc, etc..................
    LaDanah26 likes this.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Update:

The 10 year old kid apologized... Big deal.

Story here
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

I guess it'd depend on how big the 12 year old was if I'd shoot him or not. I met a 15 year old once (I know 3 years can make a difference) that was at least 5 inches taller than me and had about 100 pounds on me. In the dark, I wouldn't have been able to tell if he was 15 or 25. If this 12 year old was a bigger kid like that, I don't if I would've shot him or not. Depends on if I could tell if he was 12 or not.

The 10 and 7 year old? I'd have them hog-tied before they knew what hit 'em.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
    -General James Mattis, USMC

Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    While I might prefer to use other means to protect myself against a threat depending on the situation. I would never limit myself when it comes to picking the best method of defense.

Michael
    I would have to agree with you Michael. While I would not want to shoot a child if you are hitting me in the head with rocks I might not have any other choice.
    Our House Is Protected By The Good Lord And A gun. You Might Meet Both Of Them If You Show Up Inside My House Uninvited.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links