Bad: 12, 10 and 7 YO kids in home invasion...

This is a discussion on Bad: 12, 10 and 7 YO kids in home invasion... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; And the kids were the invaders... Beat the 50 YO female resident with rocks stick and rope and then threw a potted plant in her ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Bad: 12, 10 and 7 YO kids in home invasion...

And the kids were the invaders...

Beat the 50 YO female resident with rocks stick and rope and then threw a potted plant in her face... all for a lousy $20.

Two stories:

Here and Here

So, would you pull the trigger on these "yutes?" Before or after the potted plant?
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

VIP Member
    This is a tough situation, but if my life or the lives of loved ones are in danger (and anyone able to beat someone with rocks is capable of inflicting grave bodily harm), then yes, I would do anything to defend myself and stop the threat.
    Spade115, minimalbrat and ccw9mm like this.
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

I saw the title of the thread and was getting ready to say something like, "and people are ganna whine that the family had guns in the home with kids."

Now I just dont know what to say. Things like this are the reason why I dont want kids. I have no doubt that I would do my damned best to be a great father but even if I raise a great kid, alot of others of thier generation are ganna screw things up.
    "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you can not confirm their validity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky. dangerous animals."
    -Agent K

Take care of the threat first. Then when its all over you can safely worry about their age, race, religion or whether or not their parents molested them.

Michael

I would not hesitate to squeeze the trigger. This is what is wrong with America... 7 years old... seriously? The parents should go to jail as well for failing to raise there children properly. Rid this world of such scum... its kids like these, that start this young, with such violence, that continue on to become repeat offenders...
    Spirit51 likes this.

I would have beet the living snot out of these little pukes. No need for a gun, even with the rocks and sticks they had.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Senior Moderator
    Between me and the dog, I really hope that I wouldn't of had to use anything more powerful than my belt on these kids.
    LaDanah26 and Remy like this.
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

Quote Originally Posted by slidewayz240 View Post
    I would not hesitate to squeeze the trigger. This is what is wrong with America... 7 years old... seriously? The parents should go to jail as well for failing to raise there children properly. Rid this world of such scum... its kids like these, that start this young, with such violence, that continue on to become repeat offenders...
    If the government starts punishing the parents for young children commiting crimes then someone will have to punish the government for paying our tax dollars to people having these kids. Unfortunatley, neither will ever happen.
    "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you can not confirm their validity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky. dangerous animals."
    -Agent K

Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    I would have beet the living snot out of these little pukes. No need for a gun, even with the rocks and sticks they had.
    This! Those brats may never have had a good ole fashioned beating before. but they would be in for one.
    Remy, RemMod597 and LaDanah26 like this.

Distinguished Member
    Drop the biggest one first. Once the other two see their buddy twitching in his own pudding they'd beat feet home.
    Follow them home and have a "social" with mom and/or dad.

...just sayin'
    P5 likes this.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

Liberal thought is kind of odd...
    They want to hold a man accountable if someone steals a gun from his home and uses it in a crime, but refuse to hold parents accountable for terrible crimes their children commit.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Shoot them? Come on!

You can't take down a 12 or 10 year old so you need to shoot him? (I didn't include the 7 year old since he's just out of kindergarten.) Not good.
    LaDanah26 likes this.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

Distinguished Member Array Ghettokracker71's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig35seven View Post
    Shoot them? Come on!

You can't take down a 12 or 10 year old so you need to shoot him? (I didn't include the 7 year old since he's just out of kindergarten.) Not good.
    I assume your post is towards those physically abled. Some folks have physical handicaps and issues, that would/could easily prevent them from taking down 12,10 and 7 year old boys, especially after being woken up by being hit. A petite woman could likely be overpowered by them in a physical altercation as well.

According to the links, this lady lives in Philly? Who the heck lives in Philly and sleeps without locking the door? Sheesh!

Terrible kids, terrible actions.
    Spirit51 and Ionracas like this.

"To blame a gun for a mans decision is to foolishly attribute free will to an inanimate object"- Colion Noir.

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Liberal thought is kind of odd...
    They want to hold a man accountable if someone steals a gun from his home and uses it in a crime, but refuse to hold parents accountable for terrible crimes their children commit.
    We also hold people more responsible for the actions of their animals than we do for the actions of their children. Dog owners are often fined for not controlling their animals. How often are parents fined for not controlling their children? The Government also has to bear some of the blame for the gestapo tactics they sometimes use in the name of preventing child abuse.

Michael

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig35seven View Post
    Shoot them? Come on!

At 12 years old, my son was a 7th year student of Choi Shin Do and could handily take down a 6'2", 200lb opponent without breaking a sweat. Age means very little.
    Spirit51 likes this.
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links