Bad: "You're having a nightmare...

This is a discussion on Bad: "You're having a nightmare... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; ...and if you stay in bed, you'll wake up alive..." The 93 YO woman stayed in bed... the BGs got several $K of jewelry, several ...

Thread: Bad: "You're having a nightmare...

Bad: "You're having a nightmare...

...and if you stay in bed, you'll wake up alive..." The 93 YO woman stayed in bed... the BGs got several $K of jewelry, several guns, and at least left her alive... must have been hubby's collection... too bad she didn't have one under her pillow and know how to use it...

Story here
    Politicians, take note of Colorado 9/10/2013.
    "You are elected to service, not power.
    Your job is to "serve us" not to lord power over us."
    Me, 9/11/13

2. Remove Ads

Good that she made it out OK. But the BG's would be having a nightmare of their own at my house. I sleep with a loaded weapon--YES, sleep with it, in a holster. And nearby, I have access to a shotty.
    SOLD my guns.
    Proud owner of a 12lb. Chinese pug that is DANGEROUS and is soon to be registered!

Distinguished Member
    It would have been great if, when they said, "You're having a nightmare," that she could have replied, "No, you are" and opened fire on them. Now that would have been a cool ending to the story. Unfortunately that didn't happen.
    EDC - Glock 36 OR Glock 30, Ruger LC9, OR Ruger SR1911 CMD AND
    Ruger LCP in Desantis Pocket Holster (backup)
    Member - SAF, OFF,
    NRA Life Member

Links