National Weather Service looking to purchase mass amounts of ammo - Page 4

National Weather Service looking to purchase mass amounts of ammo

This is a discussion on National Weather Service looking to purchase mass amounts of ammo within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Don't forget the VA is buying ammo for it's hospitals too. Gee, you don't suppose it could have anything to do with budget cycles and ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: National Weather Service looking to purchase mass amounts of ammo

Don't forget the VA is buying ammo for it's hospitals too.

Gee, you don't suppose it could have anything to do with budget cycles and if you don't use it you lose it? I mean the fiscal year does end next month.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Senior Moderator
    Okay if you find anymore Alex Jones stuff please post it in one of the threads already running.
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    Don't forget the VA is buying ammo for it's hospitals too.

Gee, you don't suppose it could have anything to do with budget cycles and if you don't use it you lose it? I mean the fiscal year does end next month.
    Excellent point. I'm surprised more people haven't pointed this out.. cuz that's exactly how it works.

Sent from my palm device
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
    Excellent point. I'm surprised more people haven't pointed this out.. cuz that's exactly how it works.
    Yes, but, you see...that's the Truth. And no one here cares about that. We just want to get people riled up, convince them that hollow point bullets are bad, and that having a traffic booth is the first step towards Global Hollow Point Domination.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    The is the same Hyperbolic Bovine Excrement that got Winchester to pull their "Black Talon" ammunition after the SanFran shooting!

C'est La Vie, back to the web to order more ammo from SGAmmo.com! Like "She Who Must Be Obeyed" shoes, can never have enough and you want to make sure you're prepared for whatever the event is!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

This made me giggle

A buddy of mine links crap from this site on my Facebook occasionally. I read this one and was laughing out loud by the end.

Prison Planet.com » Social Security Administration To Purchase 174 Thousand Rounds Of Hollow Point Bullets

My favorite is this gem - "This was followed by another DHS solicitation asking for a further 750 million rounds of assorted bullets, including 357 mag rounds that are able to penetrate walls."

I would love to see that conversation. "Alright boys, we need maximum barrier penetration! We aren't messing around today! Break out the .357 lever actions and Smith 686's! Time to kick some ass!"
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

VIP Member
    About eleventy hundred of these posts have been made recently. Basically, Alex whatshisface has been going through the ammo purchases by the federal government, hyping up some total BS about "hollow points" and (as you pointed out) .357s that shoot through walls, and trying to convince the masses that 1) the police have never used hollow points before, 2) the police have never bought bulk ammo before, 3) hollow points are magical death beams cast out of pure Destructonium, 4) it's all a plot to murder millions of civilians with the shock troops of the NOAA Fisheries department.

I'm glad you got a good laugh out of it. I think it WOULD be funny, if so many people didn't fall for this doo-doo.
    Last edited by OPFOR; August 15th, 2012 at 11:21 PM.
    Badbullgator likes this.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by OPFOR View Post
    About eleventy hundred of these posts have been made recently. Basically, Alex whatshisface has been going through the ammo purchases by the federal government, hyping up some total BS about "hollow points" and (as you pointed out) .357s that shoot through walls, and trying to convince the masses that 1) the police have never used hollow points before, 2) the police have never bought bulk ammo before, 3) hollow points are magical death beams cast of of pure Destructonium, 4) it's all a plot to murder millions of civilians with the shock troops of the NOAA Fisheries department.

I'm glad you got a good laugh out of it. I think it WOULD be funny, if so many people didn't fall for this doo-doo.
    QFT completely agree. Nuts on both sides of the fence.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

OD*
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    I would love to see that conversation. "Alright boys, we need maximum barrier penetration! We aren't messing around today! Break out the .357 lever actions and Smith 686's! Time to kick some ass!"
    I didn't know any leverguns or the S&W 686's were chambered in .357 SIG?
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."

OD*
    Never mind, I opened the PDF, .357 Magnum, .30/06, 10MM? I didn't realize anyone (US Gubmint) still used those (LEOs I mean, not the military).
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    Oh, I though TNMike got another new job!
    Wow.....how did I come up on this thread? I know I've had a few different job in the last 5 years but that was a low blow Hiram.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Where do I get me some Destructonium? Would it penetrate a Vibranium/Adamantium shield? No it wouldn't. I should get both.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

VIP Member
    Only if it had an Unobtanium penetrator.
    pgrass101 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OD* View Post
    Never mind, I opened the PDF, .357 Magnum, .30/06, 10MM? I didn't realize anyone (US Gubmint) still used those (LEOs I mean, not the military).
    If you spend enough time on the FBO site you will find orders for .32acp .50 Beowolf, and just about every caliber out there. Various agencies will use them for materials testing.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

NOAA is responsible for monitoring the outside perimeters of all the FEMA camps. This is accomplished through the use of large unmanned remote controlled balloons. Those balloons are equipped with remotely fired submachineguns and heat sensing equipment.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links