Have ammo prices suddenly gone up?

This is a discussion on Have ammo prices suddenly gone up? within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Ok to relate this to carry issues, it is a bit hard to carry a gun effectively if you cannot find ammunition for it. Maybe ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RightyLefty

Thread: Have ammo prices suddenly gone up?

Senior Member Array Freedom Doc's Avatar

Ok to relate this to carry issues, it is a bit hard to carry a gun effectively if you cannot find ammunition for it.

Maybe you think the link below is conspiracy theory nonsense, but I don't put much past our government.

It says that Homeland Security just placed an order for 750 million rounds of ammo.

DHS Preparing for Civil Unrest with Massive Ammo Order? | Gerald Celente Trends Blog
    Anti-gunners seem to believe that if we just pass enough laws, we can have utopia. Unfortunately, utopia is NOT one of our choices.

I do not know what to make of this, but I saw a story this morning that the National Weather Service just bought 46,000 rounds of ammo. The National Weather Service???
    Best way to win a gun fight? "That's easy, don't show up."
    --Wyatt Earp

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
    -- Wyatt Earp

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Doc View Post
    Ok to relate this to carry issues, it is a bit hard to carry a gun effectively if you cannot find ammunition for it.

Maybe you think the link below is conspiracy theory nonsense, but I don't put much past our government.

It says that Homeland Security just placed an order for 750 million rounds of ammo.

DHS Preparing for Civil Unrest with Massive Ammo Order? | Gerald Celente Trends Blog
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I do not know what to make of this, but I saw a story this morning that the National Weather Service just bought 46,000 rounds of ammo. The National Weather Service???
    Both of these "news items" are all over this site...
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Senior Member Array RightyLefty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Yeah, I hear it is part of their new all new hi-tech weather balloon retrieval system. /sarcasm
    W9HDG likes this.

Senior Moderator
    Multiple threads running on the already here's one http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/...-purchase.html
    A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.

Sponsored Links