Off-Duty Cop Hits 4-Year-Old Girl With Motorcycle then shoots dad

This is a discussion on Off-Duty Cop Hits 4-Year-Old Girl With Motorcycle then shoots dad within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Off-Duty Cop Hits 4-Year-Old Girl With Motorcycle Then Shoots and Kills Angry Dad As the officer attempted to provide aide to the girl, her father, ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Off-Duty Cop Hits 4-Year-Old Girl With Motorcycle then shoots dad

Off-Duty Cop Hits 4-Year-Old Girl With Motorcycle then shoots dad

Off-Duty Cop Hits 4-Year-Old Girl With Motorcycle Then Shoots and Kills Angry Dad

As the officer attempted to provide aide to the girl, her father, identified as Christopher Middleton, 26, came running out of a nearby restaurant and aggressively approached the officer and began shouting, officials said. The cop argues that he identified himself as a police officer but Middleton still hit him in the face and knocked him to the ground before striking him repeatedly.
    they were crossing against traffic and the father gets mad?

Off-Duty Cop Hits 4-Year-Old Girl With Motorcycle Then Fatally Shoots and Kills Angry Dad Christopher Middleton | Video | TheBlaze.com

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array CowboyColby's Avatar
    What a horrible story. Thoughts and prayers go out to the officer and the injured girl. The father should of been more concerned with his daughter in my opinion.

VIP Member
    Thugs have babies too. They still get shot for being thugs though.

Prayers out to the officer and the little girl.

If the guy would have gone to render aid to his daughter and had the 18 year old cousin call 911 instead of immediately ganging up and assaulting the officer he'd still be alive. Tough cookies. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
    Fausty, FTG-05, JoJoGunn and 5 others like this.

VIP Member
    A bad situation went worse.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

sad turn of events. I can understand the father's rage... But render aid to your child first... and if someone else is already doing so, help. Even if the aiding person caused the problem...
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Absolutely horrible story. My question is, who the hell starts beating the crap out of a guy before rendering aide to their own kid?!
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Middleton’s sister, Tina Middleton, said her brother lived in Elgin with the mother of his daughter and was visiting relatives in Maywood, where he grew up. “He was a good person,” she said. “I know for sure he wasn’t out to harm the man. My brother would never harm anybody. I could understand him [the officer] being upset, but two wrongs don’t make a right.”
    Mom says that he boy has no intention of doing harm when he is repeatedly kicking a man on the ground? I would hate to meet up with him when he was intending to do harm.

Michael

Seems people act before they think nowadays...
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

Quote Originally Posted by mano3 View Post
    Seems people act before they think nowadays...
    Seems to me that it's been a while since I've seen much thinking at all. There's a lot of rash action, thoughtless reaction and subsequent regret...but very little "thinking".
    pgrass101 and mano3 like this.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Distinguished Member Array Once's Avatar
    This sounds familiar. Guy on ground getting the crap beat out of him............................................... ..
    Prayers to the family I would be more concerned for my child than beatin' on somebody.
    Regoria75, BurgerBoy and baren like this.

I am glad the little girl is OK. As far as the Dad, he started it and the LEO finished it.
    gottabkiddin and FTG-05 like this.
    No trees were harmed in the construction of this post. However a large number of electrons were indiscriminately aroused.

sgb
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
    Absolutely horrible story. My question is, who the hell starts beating the crap out of a guy before rendering aide to their own kid?!
    A Chicago Thug ........... good shoot.
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

Quote Originally Posted by Once View Post
    This sounds familiar. Guy on ground getting the crap beat out of him............................................... ..
    Prayers to the family I would be more concerned for my child than beatin' on somebody.
    Key differences. Off-duty cop + Witnesses = No means for the media to spin it out of control.

Sad state of events, though.
    gasmitty and Badey like this.

Good shoot,he's lucky he was legally able to carry a gun,any other citizen wouldn't have been so lucky,that may be why Dad thought he had a free pass to a beating and then got his just reward
    darbo likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links