ulgy-6 young teens beat man because 'they were just bored' - Page 4

ulgy-6 young teens beat man because 'they were just bored'

This is a discussion on ulgy-6 young teens beat man because 'they were just bored' within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by pappou68 I wish some good ol boys would find these punks and givem a lickin they'll never forget and then tellum "Don't ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: ulgy-6 young teens beat man because 'they were just bored'

Quote Originally Posted by pappou68 View Post
    I wish some good ol boys would find these punks and givem a lickin they'll never forget and then tellum "Don't do it again or we'll be back." Completely anonymously of course because our screwed up injustice system is on the punk's side. Might givem something to contemplate next time they're "bored." By the way, if they're bored why don't they try reading. I bet their IQ is about 20 so that would be a real challenge. They might try spelling practice starting with d-o-g & c-a-t.
    then it would be a hate crime. 6 blacks on 1 white is not.

he was hit from behind with a full can of beer, and knocked out pretty much instantly. they did this because they were bored. the police chief said during an interview how disrespectful, and arrogant the kids were. but they will only got house arrest. HOPEFULLY they get sent to the big boy prison. they think theyre tough and bad a$$es. until they are face to face with a 6'4" 250lb dude. not 6 on 1 with a weapon sucker punching somebody. regardless of the punishment they get, or get out of, they wont change.

Where I used to live on Pittsburgh, PA this same thing happened almost daily. On the block I lived up on there was this group of 13-16 year olds who all had guns and would rob just about everybody (usually older people such as this guys age) that came walking down the street on their way home from the store. The little punks never messed with me and a few weeks before I moved, this little old lady blew one of the kids face off with her snubby.

Sent from my palm device
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmhawth View Post
    I don't know about Pat Mahaney but when I was 45 years old 6 13-14 year old kids jumping me would have received some whuppin.
    Have you seen some of the 13 and 14 year old "kids" lately?

By the way, I was 5'10 and 170 when I was 14.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    Of course this when you are making the decision. But I can think of a case where the guy says he was afraid for his life and shot and it hasn't turned out so well for him. Granted these are different scenarios, but never think because you are legally justified that the legal system will treat you accordingly (especially after the media spins it).
    If it had been 6 on 1 in that case, I don't think you would have heard about it on the news, unless you lived in that part of Florida.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    Age has nothing to do with it. Take a look at the Japanese Little League pitcher, 13-year-old Kotaro Kiyomiya, 6' tall 206 lbs.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    If it had been 6 on 1 in that case, I don't think you would have heard about it on the news, unless you lived in that part of Florida.
    Like when Bernard Goetz was mugged by 4 guys and he shot them? Nobody outside of New York heard about that, right?

I mean, you may be right, but sometimes it seriously all depends on how the media reports it. You have to consider that had he shot he most likely wouldn't have been hurt seriously enough for there to be no doubt his life was in danger. In that case it really could have been spun as "Man Shoots 2 Unarmed Teens" and claims 4 others ran off.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

I love Tiberius/Maggie.

I've had something like this happen to me. Replace the bored teens with drunken college baseball players and have everyone involved arrested the next day and it's my story. Had Wisconsin been a state that didn't punish open carry even though it was legal, those punks would have hit the ground fast.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links