Ugly- Detroit franchise said no more del to Detroit after dark

This is a discussion on Ugly- Detroit franchise said no more del to Detroit after dark within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; the city is run by complete morons...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ugly- Detroit franchise said no more del to Detroit after dark

the city is run by complete morons

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wolverine181 View Post
    the city is run by complete morons
    Whether the city is run by morons or not, they cannot change the ghetto mentality of those who commit crime. And now that most of the law abiding citizenry who could afford to bail out of the city has left, there are only the poor, the entitlement ("where's my Obama money!?") crowd and the criminal element who are left over.
    “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” - Ben Franklin

NRA Life

Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityGun View Post
    Whether the city is run by morons or not, they cannot change the ghetto mentality of those who commit crime. And now that most of the law abiding citizenry who could afford to bail out of the city has left, there are only the poor, the entitlement ("where's my Obama money!?") crowd and the criminal element who are left over.
    That describes city hall to the tee.....
    wolverine181 likes this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

The best defense is to avoid conflict in the first place. They made the right decision.

Now it's up to society to decide if the situation is acceptable or needs changing. But taking employees out of harms way was the right decision.

Serve my country, swear an oath to protect it, pay my taxes, fly old glory in the front yard, love and protect my family, honor the vets before me and help fellow americans in need.
    By definition my country now calls me a radical

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityGun View Post
    Here's a perfect example of what is meant by "ghetto mentality".

Suspect in shooting of 3-year-old Detroit girl Amyria Parham due in court Sunday
    “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” - Ben Franklin

NRA Life

"[Amyria has been released from the hospital. However her arm is still bandaged and her says she is in pain and having nightmares.]"
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And the writing is spot on, here's a sample ; )
    H/D
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

Amyria has been released from the hospital. However her arm is still bandaged and her says she is in pain and having nightmares
    Not sure who should get fired, the reporter or the managing editor. I see a Pulitzer coming for outstanding reporting by an 9 year old

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links