Police -- acting under a state law that allows emergency, temporary psychiatric com..

This is a discussion on Police -- acting under a state law that allows emergency, temporary psychiatric com.. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; UPDATE: Judge Orders Release Of Detained Marine From Psychiatric Hospital UPDATE: A circuit court judge has dismissed the government’s case against Brandon Raub and ordered ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Police -- acting under a state law that allows emergency, temporary psychiatric com..

UPDATE: Judge Orders Release Of Detained Marine From Psychiatric Hospital

UPDATE: A circuit court judge has dismissed the government’s case against Brandon Raub and ordered that the Marine veteran, detained over anti-government Facebook posts,be released from a state psychiatric hospital because authorities had no grounds to detain him, Catie Beck of CBS 6 News reports.

Read more: UPDATE: Judge Orders Release Of Detained Marine From Psychiatric Hospital - Business Insider

2. Remove Ads

I think today, the Judge said the gov, did not have the right to detain him. I think he is going to be released if he has not been already, just something I read today

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links