'My Son Trained Somebody to Murder Him'

This is a discussion on 'My Son Trained Somebody to Murder Him' within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; While one is training, you have two watching the trainees. A recent change is, that ALL soldiers advising or training are to keep their firearms ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: 'My Son Trained Somebody to Murder Him'

While one is training, you have two watching the trainees. A recent change is, that ALL soldiers advising or training are to keep their firearms "loaded". Yep, they were telling them that they didn't need their guns loaded .... so , in the gym incident, he was probably following policy and not carrying nor had a loaded firearm handy at all.

An empty gun is of no use. Comes from people doing armchair quarter-backing for those in the field, or political correctness. There is no such thing as political correctess when your life is on the line.

My .02 cents.
    Spirit51 likes this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

2. Remove Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links