bad for CCing- mans gun goes off at a mcdonalds - Page 4

bad for CCing- mans gun goes off at a mcdonalds

This is a discussion on bad for CCing- mans gun goes off at a mcdonalds within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by sgb And again you post a disjointed emotionally based tirade that belies your claim of support for the 2nd amendment. The Constitution ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: bad for CCing- mans gun goes off at a mcdonalds

Quote Originally Posted by sgb View Post
    And again you post a disjointed emotionally based tirade that belies your claim of support for the 2nd amendment. The Constitution protects the individual from the Government friend, not from the dangers of living life. Nor the irrational thoughts of those who would restrict freedoms in the misdirected name of "safety". You would deny others the right to use and carry a firearm based on your personal prejudices and beliefs ............ sounds hypocritical to me.
    OK, whatever, you win. Happy now? It isn't worth my time to continue this "discourse" with you. Bye.
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

I don't understand the mentality of a person seeking to legally carry without a holster.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links