Crime and Virginia Commonwealth University

This is a discussion on Crime and Virginia Commonwealth University within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; UPDATE: Group commits assault, violent robbery on VCU's main campus | Richmond Times-Dispatch Those that are familiar with Richmond know what a cesspool it is. ...

Thread: Crime and Virginia Commonwealth University

VIP Member

Crime and Virginia Commonwealth University

UPDATE: Group commits assault, violent robbery on VCU's main campus | Richmond Times-Dispatch

Those that are familiar with Richmond know what a cesspool it is. I avoid going into Richmond as much as possible. I'm familiar with both areas involved, since my work take me into those areas often. Richmond piloted the Project Exile program where caught with an illegal gun, it was prosecuted as a federal crime. Part of what makes Richmond bad is that VCU buys up property as it comes available and turns it into college property, and carrying on VCU is prohibited by law. That being said, both of these attacks took place either on the street or on the sidewalk. Technically as long as your on the street or sidewalk, you are good to carry, since they are maintained by the city with tax dollars, not by the university.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

2. Remove Ads

Links