Don't bring a machete...

This is a discussion on Don't bring a machete... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; You know the rest... Story here: http://m.wmbfnews.com/autojuice?targ...t-by-homeowner...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Eagleks

Thread: Don't bring a machete...

Don't bring a machete...

All that said....
    It could be worse.

2. Remove Ads

What a nightmare, wake up to a man standing over you with a machete...

Good thing he had his heater under the pillow, who knows if he'd been able to get it out of a safe in time.
    Living a life free from fear, means being able to protect it at all times.
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    NRA

They would never make it to my bed without me knowing they were there, unless it was a close family member. My 3 dogs would do their best to eat them first.
    Machete's, is a weapon of choice of certain people. .... for being quiet but effective.

The only bad part of this is, too bad it wasn't the chest area instead of the stomach. Anyone who would sneak into your home at night with a machete in their hands.....
    tricolordad likes this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

I think that's one of the worst ways to go, being hacked to death. That's why I have a gun. 1640fps for my bedtime gun (P22) vs whatever 45 mph is when a dude is swinging that thing at you...hairy stuff.

Maybe one day somebody else's dog could teach mine to hate a little more and not love EVERYTHING. Especially those stupid coyotes...

Good Lord!
    The more I read these crazy stories the more I love my gun. The world has truly gone mad.
    "The Second Amendment isn't about protecting ourselves against criminals. It's about all of us protecting ourselves from all of you." ---Dr. Suzanne Gratia Hupp to Congressman Charles Schumer (D-NY), 1994**

Links