INTRUDER calls 9-1-1

This is a discussion on INTRUDER calls 9-1-1 within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Hmmmm. This is different. epic fail.jpg (I am assuming since this was on the Internet, it MUST be true. Unverified.)...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By ghost tracker

Thread: INTRUDER calls 9-1-1

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

INTRUDER calls 9-1-1

Hmmmm. This is different.

epic fail.jpg

(I am assuming since this was on the Internet, it MUST be true. Unverified.)
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Uh... At least he has good hygiene?

Hmm... I guess that means I can't refer to him as "dirtbag".

'Crazy freaking people.

Any intruder caught in my home will be calling for; God, Jesus, Mary & Joseph, his momma, the cavalry, his homeys, the police, the U.S. Embassy, Emergency Services, the Fire Department, in fact, he likely won't stop screaming for aid & assistance from any & everybody who crosses his mind 'cause he is surely not going to like...the result of his very bad decision.
    mano3, JoJoGunn and WHEC724 like this.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Not as "dumb" as one might think. Bad people calling 911.

The last "occupants" of the garage apartment across the alley from my detached garage were drug thugs. White guy, Black Guy, and a skinny bone-thin Meth-head "woman."

Meth head got angry at one of the guys and called 911 at 6:30 AM one Sunday morning. Saw the one Police car as I backed out of my garage to go to church. When I returned, the alley was full of Police vehicles, marked, unmarked and a K-9 Unit. They netted the 3 "suspects", found 50-60 grams of crack cocaine, a bunch of guns and some stolen property.

The newspaper a day or two later deemed it an "accidental" 9-1-1 call.

I am in agreement with other comments, the guy better be calling a higher power than 911 if he's in my home.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

I remember this from some time ago on DC, article from 3/2011.
    Asked by a CNN reporter "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist"?, the Marine sniper simply shrugged & replied "recoil".

Now more than ever, we are at war on our home soil ... WAKE UP & arm our troops when they are on home soil!

WTH? People are all kinds of crazy.
    "The Second Amendment isn't about protecting ourselves against criminals. It's about all of us protecting ourselves from all of you." ---Dr. Suzanne Gratia Hupp to Congressman Charles Schumer (D-NY), 1994**

Distinguished Member Array tcox4freedom's Avatar
    I can't find the link now. But, there was another story from last year about a BG hiding in a closet when the home owners returned home early. Evidently, he knew the home owner CC'd. So, he called 911 in order from them to call the home owner because he didn't want to get shot.

-

Links