no love here-Man fatally shoots twin brother

This is a discussion on no love here-Man fatally shoots twin brother within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; SAPD: Anthony Carl McJunkin, Brenden McJunkin were arguing over money According to police, the fraternal twins were arguing over a small amount of money and ...

Thread: no love here-Man fatally shoots twin brother

no love here-Man fatally shoots twin brother

SAPD: Anthony Carl McJunkin, Brenden McJunkin were arguing over money

According to police, the fraternal twins were arguing over a small amount of money and the dispute escalated around 1:45 a.m

They say they sometimes one twin can feel the others pain...I wonder if this was one of those times?

Police: Man fatally shoots twin brother at Seven Oaks Apartments | News - Home

2. Remove Ads

Back when we were a lot younger my brother and I got in a fist fight which was more like wrestling,after about a minute we quit and went back to fixing whatever it was that he called me to help him fix.
    Ain't no way I would ever pull a gun on him.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Guy still had more rounds left. Why didn't he just use at least one of them on himself. Could have saved taxpayers a lot of money.

"I don't think anybody's gonna come up to me and just start shooting on me or anything, so I'm pretty sure it had something to do with something," April Jenkins said.

Boy, I'd say she nailed it right on the head!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Crazy

I actually knew this guy we worked together at Quiznos for a while I own a gun and he wanted one desperatly and I often gave him advice as to which caliber I preferred and which one had higher stopping power. A few days before this incident he texts me saying he bought a 38. Special I knew his brother too not as well but he seemed cool I
    Didn't see any hate between them whatsoever if u knew them this was a shock. Ant was actually a nice guy I would've never thought this would've happened..

Links