Clinton condems?

This is a discussion on Clinton condems? within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Secretary of state condemns suicide bomber. Well.....I'm guessing by the hand of God now a senator has the right to say heaven or hell after ...

Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By GunGeezer
  • 2 Post By JoJoGunn
  • 1 Post By RKflorida
  • 2 Post By Fausty
  • 1 Post By QKShooter

Thread: Clinton condems?

Clinton condems?

Secretary of state condemns suicide bomber.

Well.....I'm guessing by the hand of God now a senator has the right to say heaven or hell after the fact. Condemnation used to be reserved to the utmost high. Apparently some of our members of government feel they are the utmost high and replace God in ways other humans cannot understand. It's sort of spelled out for you isn't it? You're ruled by the elite.

Goodness! Hillary sure could use a Hollywood makeover! Just my opinion. Make up your own mind please.

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2...tern-pakistan/

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    Attacks like this would never happen if she would have just remembered to put up signs that read, "No terrorist bomb zone!"

I agree, the years have definitely NOT been good to her!
    gottabkiddin and atctimmy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GunGeezer View Post
    Attacks like this would never happen if she would have just remembered to put up signs that read, "No terrorist bomb zone!"

I agree, the years have definitely NOT been good to her!
    I'm getting a 'No Soliciting' sign next week. Maybe I can finally sleep days. Hope always leaves a bit to be desired.

Oh yeah........think I should get a bilingual sign or is there a slash through knock sign I could use that would be universal?

Senior Moderator
    She's always been uglier than sin itself. No amount of makeup can hide that ugly.

She's always thought more highly of herself than she ought. To me, she's just another skank.
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    I'm getting a 'No Soliciting' sign next week. Maybe I can finally sleep days. Hope always leaves a bit to be desired.

Oh yeah........think I should get a bilingual sign or is there a slash through knock sign I could use that would be universal?
    Seems to work in the hotels for house keeping...lol
    A for Clinton
    Did you expect something better? I regret he is from the great state i call home

Sent from my DROID RAZR

If Hillarys parents had used condemns there wouldn't be a Hillary. (see whut I did there LOL)
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    She's always been uglier than sin itself. No amount of makeup can hide that ugly.

She's always thought more highly of herself than she ought. To me, she's just another skank.

I used to think she was hot.....kinda like Dianne Sawyer (still is). It's embracing the evil side that takes them down eventually.

VIP Member
    She doesn't look bad for a 105 year old woman!
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

I guess that upcoming eye examination and possible new pair of glasses is in order. Could have sworn the title of your post read:

Clinton Condoms.

Figured Slick Willy wanted to compete with White House Beer. Then I went to the link and saw Hillary. Yuck.
    RKflorida and msgt/ret like this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Quote Originally Posted by JoJoGunn View Post
    I guess that upcoming eye examination and possible new pair of glasses is in order. Could have sworn the title of your post read:

Clinton Condoms.

Figured Slick Willy wanted to compete with White House Beer. Then I went to the link and saw Hillary. Yuck.
    Ha! I thought the same thing! Thanks for the warning about the link. Don't know if my heart would have survived my brain switching from condoms to Hillary.
    JoJoGunn likes this.

i read "clinton condoms" for some reason. i thought good old billy had come out with his own brand.
    JoJoGunn and msgt/ret like this.
    My metal band: Born under Sirius

Glock 23, mic holster, clipdraw, abdominal carry.

Administrator
    In before the lock!
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Links