good-Naked suspect shot by homeowner during attempted burglary

This is a discussion on good-Naked suspect shot by homeowner during attempted burglary within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Allen says with the suspect close, he fired his handgun into the vehicle, and when that didn't stop him, he fired his shotgun. "All of ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ppkheat

Thread: good-Naked suspect shot by homeowner during attempted burglary

Allen says with the suspect close, he fired his handgun into the vehicle, and when that didn't stop him, he fired his shotgun.

"All of that noise was for warning, that if you got out of your car, you wouldn't make it. But they never did," Allen said. "I have better aim than I used today, I mean, than I gave him. It wasn't that I wanted to harm him, I just didn't want him to get out of the car and think he was gonna walk in."
    sounds like another "Bath salts" incident with the man not having any cloths on

HPD: Naked suspect shot by homeowner during attempted burglary on Houston's south side | abc13.com

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    He was on something, they had to taser him to subdue him. What is it about being high that makes people want to get naked?
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

VIP Member
    NOTICE- Chain of events for any naked males I see in public:

1. Naked guy in the distance.
    2. PPK attempting to widen that distance.
    3. Naked guy getting closer to my position.
    4. PPK questioning my running ability.
    5. Naked guy approaching 20 feet, babbling nonsense, not following my instructions.
    6. At this point, him being naked, is the least of his problems.
    7. No naked person, or otherwise, is eating my face off, or any other body parts.
    pgrass101 likes this.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Sponsored Links