Very Bad-Multiple Killings In France

This is a discussion on Very Bad-Multiple Killings In France within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; http://news.yahoo.com/french-alps-sh...opstories.html French Alps Shooting Leaves 4 Dead, 2 Little Girls Survive For eight hours, a 4-year-old girl lay under the body of a female believed ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ghost tracker

Thread: Very Bad-Multiple Killings In France

VIP Member

http://news.yahoo.com/french-alps-sh...opstories.html

French Alps Shooting Leaves 4 Dead, 2 Little Girls Survive

For eight hours, a 4-year-old girl lay under the body of a female believed to be her mother, beside another unidentified female with a Swedish passport, in the back-seat of a BMW in a car park near the town of Chevaline in the French Alps.

In the front seat of the vehicle, a man believed to be her father was slumped over, shot dead. A few feet away from the vehicle, an 8 year old thought to be her sister was shot in the head three times and badly beaten, but still alive.

The 4-year-old suffered no physical injuries. Police have no motive, suspects or weapon, although they believe the shooter used an automatic pistol, which are banned in France.
    The main witness was a British cyclist and ex-RAF officer who discovered the scene near Lake Annecy Wednesday evening. He had been passed by another cyclist on the climb that leads to the parking lot where the shooting took place.

The older child is in critical condition in the hospital in Grenoble with a fractured skull. Maillaud told The Associated Press that the girl would be operated on today and her life is out of danger.
    Last edited by gasmitty; September 6th, 2012 at 06:17 PM. Reason: meet copyright requirements
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Typical news day where I live.

Quote Originally Posted by bmglock23 View Post
    Typical news day where I live.
    Whoa! Charleston has become that ugly? VERY sorry Bro.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Looks like a hit to me. Cyclist was just a lose end. Wrong place at wrong time. I am curious who dad worked for under the previous regime.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

...believed the shooter used an automatic pistol, which are banned in France...
    I'm sure, if the murderer had known that, he'd have forgotten about the whole idea.
    pgrass101 likes this.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    Looks like a hit to me. Cyclist was just a lose end. Wrong place at wrong time. I am curious who dad worked for under the previous regime.
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing...
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

The cars driver was a former Iraqi. So now we involve our favorite religion of peace. Sounds like a gang hit.

Sponsored Links