Horrible: Mom kills three kids, then herself.

This is a discussion on Horrible: Mom kills three kids, then herself. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Just sickening! This was about 10 minutes down the road from me. :'-( http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...9bb30f31a.html...

Thread: Horrible: Mom kills three kids, then herself.

Horrible: Mom kills three kids, then herself.

Just sickening! This was about 10 minutes down the road from me. :'-(

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...9bb30f31a.html

2. Remove Ads

This stuff makes no sense, that is why it is so difficult to read and understand. Don't these mothers and fathers ever look at their kids and ask themselves if they can think of any good or bad reason their kids would want to be killed. I grew up in the 50's and these sorts of things did not happen. Life may not have been perfect but we had "family", church, school, neighborhood pals, and respect for each other. I know exactly when our moral selves started eroding. It was when we became liberal and inserted our own selfish ideas as a replacement for Gods authority.

I'm assuming the investigation will show which person fired the gun, and what IP/location was used by the computer that sent the email.

Without those two things nailed down, I could see the scene playing out one of two ways: (a) the estranged BF taking it out on the good mother; or (b) as reported, a murder-suicide.

I'm sure they'll know for certain based on the physical evidence, once the analyses come in (computer forensics; swab for firing residues on skin/clothing).

Either way, it's an awful situation. Hard to believe that parents make such decisions, to whack their own kids.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

VIP Member
    Restraining order against the father of her 22 mo. old. Shes divorced from the older twos father.
    Maybe the bf is/was abusive, and possibly to the children and she didn't/ couldn't bear to let the daughters be exposed to him, and thought this was the only way out???

Time may tell.

Prayer said for the four.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Quote Originally Posted by lizjimbo View Post
    This stuff makes no sense, that is why it is so difficult to read and understand. Don't these mothers and fathers ever look at their kids and ask themselves if they can think of any good or bad reason their kids would want to be killed. I grew up in the 50's and these sorts of things did not happen. Life may not have been perfect but we had "family", church, school, neighborhood pals, and respect for each other. I know exactly when our moral selves started eroding. It was when we became liberal and inserted our own selfish ideas as a replacement for Gods authority.
    Ridiculous post

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Shot View Post
    Ridiculous post
    I agree.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    I'm assuming the investigation will show which person fired the gun, and what IP/location was used by the computer that sent the email.

Without those two things nailed down, I could see the scene playing out one of two ways: (a) the estranged BF taking it out on the good mother; or (b) as reported, a murder-suicide.

I'm sure they'll know for certain based on the physical evidence, once the analyses come in (computer forensics; swab for firing residues on skin/clothing).

Either way, it's an awful situation. Hard to believe that parents make such decisions, to whack their own kids.
    The reason it doesn't appear to be the BF is she bought the shotgun herself today. (And the BF has been released and isn't considered a suspect.)

I assume he had an alibi to his whereabouts.

Quote Originally Posted by lizjimbo View Post
    Wrong forum dude. But if you are going to rant make sense. Suicide and murder suicides takes lives from all walks of life.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by STLRampage View Post
    The reason it doesn't appear to be the BF is she bought the shotgun herself today. (And the BF has been released and isn't considered a suspect.)
    Aug. 29, according to the article.

Anything's possible, but agreed that if they're letting him go then likely the physical evidence was clear enough.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Aug. 29, according to the article.

Anything's possible, but agreed that if they're letting him go then likely the physical evidence was clear enough.
    My bad. Heard she bought it the Arnold Walmart and it still had the tags on it so I thought it was same day.

Links