Boy, 13, leads cops on car chase

This is a discussion on Boy, 13, leads cops on car chase within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; AUSTIN (KXAN) - Austin Police Department arrested a 13-year-old boy Friday morning after he led them on a car chase. Boy, 13, leads cops on ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Eagleks

Thread: Boy, 13, leads cops on car chase

AUSTIN (KXAN) - Austin Police Department arrested a 13-year-old boy Friday morning after he led them on a car chase.
    Boy, 13, leads cops on car chase | KXAN.com

was that as bad as this one; she drove 800 miles

Alert trooper stopped 13-year-old who stole car for 800-mile road trip

Alert trooper stopped lovestruck 13-year-old who stole car for road trip to Kentucky | khou.com Houston

Perhaps he was getting initiated into a gang. A car, a firearm, two air pistols supplied by a juvenile. Sounds like something was going to happen with all this hardware. I hope this leads to more arrests for whomever set this situation in motion. Where did the gun come from? Where was he going? Hopefully not to school, though he should have been there at this time.
    Stay safe, APD.
    Skillet Hot!

Difficult to say , but too me.... the 2nd article may have been much worse... in the sense that the 12 yr old boy she met on-line playing x-box and was traveling to see, may have not really been a 12 yr old boy at all.
    goldshellback likes this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    Difficult to say , but too me.... the 2nd article may have been much worse... in the sense that the 12 yr old boy she met on-line playing x-box and was traveling to see, may have not really been a 12 yr old boy at all.
    Bingo. I suspect this may have been part of why the dad continued on to try to find him.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Quote Originally Posted by KillrFajitas View Post
    Perhaps he was getting initiated into a gang. A car, a firearm, two air pistols supplied by a juvenile. Sounds like something was going to happen with all this hardware. I hope this leads to more arrests for whomever set this situation in motion. Where did the gun come from? Where was he going? Hopefully not to school, though he should have been there at this time.
    Stay safe, APD.
    Sounds nothing like a gang initiation to me.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Sponsored Links