Gun-Dealing CB12 Chair Abused Power With 2nd Amendment Forum, Critics Say

This is a discussion on Gun-Dealing CB12 Chair Abused Power With 2nd Amendment Forum, Critics Say within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Now I can get my A+ Rating from the NRA and my own reality TV show because I made the local paper. It's called Democracy, ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mrreynolds

Thread: Gun-Dealing CB12 Chair Abused Power With 2nd Amendment Forum, Critics Say

Now I can get my A+ Rating from the NRA and my own reality TV show because I made the local paper. It's called Democracy, although I might have to charge two dollars for an autograph because I might need everyones favorite 2A lawyer, lol.

DNAInfo Article

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

09.05.12.CB12.PSC.Self.Defense.Resolution.pdf

How dare you try to convince people of the truth, and try to get them to take responsibility for their own safety. Glad somebody is fighting for those peoples rights in NY. Talk about operating behind enemy lines, your in deep man.

I quoted Heller vs DC and McDonald vs Chicago the room knew nothing about what the decision covered. All I heard was I thought it said Militia? I said yes it does and your point is? No one knew anything about the law it was all I DON'T LIKE THOSE THINGS SO NOBODY CAN HAVE ONE!

Quote Originally Posted by mrreynolds View Post
    I quoted Heller vs DC and McDonald vs Chicago the room knew nothing about what the decision covered. All I heard was I thought it said Militia? I said yes it does and your point is? No one knew anything about the law it was all I DON'T LIKE THOSE THINGS SO NOBODY CAN HAVE ONE!
    At least out here if we had a wagon train we could circle the wagons.After decades of mind washing the People in the big apple it would take a major disaster of epic proportions to change their minds,and by the time they wish they had a gun,it will be too late to get one without paying a whole lotta gold
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Links