Ulgy-Police: NJ boy, 6, killed saving sister in attack

This is a discussion on Ulgy-Police: NJ boy, 6, killed saving sister in attack within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The attack early Sunday was the second time in less than two weeks that prosecutors say a Camden resident apparently high on PCP had killed ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ghost tracker

Thread: Ulgy-Police: NJ boy, 6, killed saving sister in attack

Ulgy-Police: NJ boy, 6, killed saving sister in attack

The attack early Sunday was the second time in less than two weeks that prosecutors say a Camden resident apparently high on PCP had killed a child. On Aug. 22, a Camden woman decapitated her 2-year-old son, called 911 to admit stabbing the child, then killed herself

thats all NJ needs is a PCP outbreak

The 31-year-old Rivera admitted he smoked "wet," a combination of marijuana and PCP, before the killing, police said. In the decapitation case, authorities said that preliminary tests showed the woman had PCP in her system and that they believed she had also smoked wet.

Police: NJ boy, 6, killed saving sister in attack - Dallas News | myFOXdfw.com

2. Remove Ads

Barstool, if you're looking to convince me that the world's sanity axis is wobbling badly...you've succeeded. Play bad games, win bad prizes. God help us...all.
    RichB70 likes this.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Only one solution for Mr. Rivera: Immediate Death.

This quote from the article is awful: "Authorities said they are going to test PCP on the street to see what might be behind the outbursts of violence. The drug can make users hallucinatory and incoherent, police said."

Is it me or did the ATF guys get fired and hired on the local level here?

When I grew up in jersey in the late 60's-early 70’s PCP (angle dust) was going around but never remembered any one smoking it wet. Generally pot was dipped and then allowed to dry before smoking. I am not sure what they are calling PCP these days.

Authorities said they are going to test PCP on the street to see what might be behind the outbursts of violence. The drug can make users hallucinatory and incoherent, police said.

O’ boy another government subtilized test; this is 2012 and we need to throw money away in a test. Just round up some user and do a survey

I have an idea for their "test." Round up all the users and let them test it on each other. Could save the criminal justice system a lot of time and energy in the long run.

Guy's C'mon now............this is Camden NJ........where the local police cannot keep order and the NJSP run rampid......no one wants to go there.

FBI Arrests Mayor Of Trenton.....
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/10/justic...ed/index.html?

Same crap different town.......only NJ's Capital.

Sad for the kids..... and people argue to legalize all drugs. I'm a true believer that any suspected and who's testing positive, should lose their kids.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Theres gonna be a line of junkies a mile long wanting to know where they can sign up to test it
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Hunter S Thompson only had two drugs that he would never touch again (I believe two?) and PCP was one of them.... that's saying quite a bit ha. People need to learn how to handle their drugs/not go overboard with the dosage. jesus

Had an office a block away from a methedone clinic..........broke my heart to see the young children their in line every morning with their parents waiting for their parents treatment.....Bad.

Poor little fellow. At 6 years old coming to the aid of his sister. Heros come in many sizes and ages.

As for the perp, I'd best say nothing.
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO & Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by xXxplosive View Post
    Had an office a block away from a methedone clinic..........broke my heart to see the young children their in line every morning with their parents waiting for their parents treatment.....Bad.
    I worked in a diner next door to a methadone/suboxone clinic. I can't even count how many times I've seen parents and kids, both being patients, grab a coffee while waiting in the line that was backed up to our door in the morning. Definitely a sad sight.

A lady friend of mine works at an out-patient rehab and PCP is making a HUGE come back here at the beach.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Multi-response: Wet "Wet" or dry "Sherm" : no difference. Bad games, bad prizes, couldn't say it better. "Lose their kids": false positives for things like marijuana when medical-industry-endorsed SSRI users are chopping their own kid's heads off... putting children into a situation where they are several orders of magnitude more likely to be sexually or physically abused.. Go State!.. Methadone Clinics: Taking the "H" out of "Getting High", brought to you by the masterminds behind PCP tests.
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined." -Obligatory Founding Father Quote

Links