Follow FEMA's Zombie Preparation Advice, End up on a Watch List.

This is a discussion on Follow FEMA's Zombie Preparation Advice, End up on a Watch List. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; An interesting article that talks a bit about things you might due that would "alert" law enforcement agencies. Privacy and Security Fanatic: Feds Warn of ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ghost tracker

Thread: Follow FEMA's Zombie Preparation Advice, End up on a Watch List.

Sponsor

Follow FEMA's Zombie Preparation Advice, End up on a Watch List.

An interesting article that talks a bit about things you might due that would "alert" law enforcement agencies.

Privacy and Security Fanatic: Feds Warn of Zombie Apocalypse! Buy emergency kit, but you might be a terrorist if...

Its mind boggling that this is real life...

Thanks,
    Clay

2. Remove Ads

Typical government. One agency tells you what you should keep on hand for an emergency and another agency investigates you for doing what the first one recommended. If I thought that the government knew what it was doing I'd have to conclude that we were being set up.

Michael

Isnt it always a set up? Its like the whole "if you see something say something" campaign...uh oh im driving a big green truck wih an american flag nra stickers and i have a field jacket on....never mind that im dropping off my terminally ill grandmother at the airport so she can go home. Yes she would be the old lady hooked up to an oxygen tank in the wheelchair. Do you have any weapons in the car sir? Uh yes i have my ccl, im american and a veteran. Seems like by serving one can get put on many watchlists. Yet they tear off the door panel and rip up the wiring and find nothing. "dont leave the state.". I live across the river buddy, where due process still exists.

Quote Originally Posted by SHTFGearLLC View Post
    An interesting article that talks a bit about things you might due that would "alert" law enforcement agencies.

Privacy and Security Fanatic: Feds Warn of Zombie Apocalypse! Buy emergency kit, but you might be a terrorist if...

Its mind boggling that this is real life...

Thanks,
    Clay
    Yeah, and can you imagine if that's real life regarding what they're doing with people buying the stuff, can you imagine what they're doing with the people selling the stuff?
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Seems the whole world is becoming some sort of twisted "Reality Show". Y'all can go ahead & vote me off the island. I'm all packed.
    Adrenaline likes this.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

3rd time i've used this recently - idiots.

So, anyone knows when is the Firearms and Ammunition Season? Just want to make sure I am not flagged as a terrorist for buying firearms and ammo out of season. (sarcasm)

When is 45 colt season so that I know?
    English is my second language, I have been told my use of it is harsh, apologies if this is the matter.

You know what stops a bad guy with a gun? A good guy with a gun

Links