In the news or Not in the news Zimmerman

This is a discussion on In the news or Not in the news Zimmerman within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Those of you that live down there what is going on with Zimmerman we have not heard much in awhile. Old saying goes the longer ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: In the news or Not in the news Zimmerman

Those of you that live down there what is going on with Zimmerman we have not heard much in awhile.
    Old saying goes the longer it drags out the better a chance of no conviction.
    tcox4freedom likes this.

JD
    Administrator
    We'll keep this one open. Keep it civil.

My guess is that ALL parties will wisely drag this out for a while, and give all the hotheads plenty of time to cool down. I think EVERYONE realizes there is more to this than meets the eye, and that much misinformation was initially circulated.
    357and40 and tcox4freedom like this.
    'Be careful, even in small matters' - Miyamoto Musashi

I am not a local but the last I heard was that he did get a new judge. I don't know anything about her reputation though.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Distinguished Member Array Bill MO's Avatar
    This is a gut feeling I have and only that. But I think who wins the election in NOV will play a part in how this case will go. I don't see anything happening till after NOV and I see this case being a case of politic pushing it.
    tcox4freedom likes this.
    It's gotta be who you are, not a hobby. reinman45

"Is this persons bad behavior worth me having to kill them over?" Guantes

Sometimes no news may be good news. With all the election stuff happening this has been glossed over albiet intentionally as to not take away from campaigning.

If people are too focused upon the (insert names of victim and shooter here) case then who knows who we would want to re-elect or not.

Just my silly two cents worth of nothing.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

you can tell Dr Phil is against him with that interveiw today on his show
    FLArmadillo likes this.

Before the last judge was removed the case was continued to October. Now with a new judge on board she needs to go through the case file and determine if the October hearing will go as scheduled or be moved further to the right. A trial before 2013 is not likely.
    garyacman likes this.

VIP Member
    Last thing I heard was Zimmerman had requested Martin’s school records.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Dr Phil just finished a one hour TV program about Zimmerman and it was so biased I had to leave the romm. Questions like "he had a pistol witout a safety which means he was looking for something to happen." They kept showing the eleven year old Travon Martin and not the guy that knocked Zimmerman down, damaged his nose, beat his head into the sidewalk. I had to leave. Zimmerman was found guilty on the show and the we lost a lot this afternoon.
    Retired AF pilot, Vietnam FAC 1967-68

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    Time will help. I wonder how he is going to earn a living?
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Arborigine View Post
    Time will help. I wonder how he is going to earn a living?
    If I was him and I was found not guilty, loss of wages is one of the few things I'd be suing for.

Sent from my palm device
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Distinguished Member Array skysoldier29's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindy1933 View Post
    Dr Phil just finished a one hour TV program about Zimmerman and it was so biased I had to leave the romm. Questions like "he had a pistol witout a safety which means he was looking for something to happen." They kept showing the eleven year old Travon Martin and not the guy that knocked Zimmerman down, damaged his nose, beat his head into the sidewalk. I had to leave. Zimmerman was found guilty on the show and the we lost a lot this afternoon.
    They had an add for that episode running on youtube. I got about 10 seconds of it and wanted to puke. He might be found incident. I want justice to be served, guilty or incident what ever the evidence supports. If there is doubt to his guilt then he needs to be let go. Doubt it though.

I'll pass on watching the Dr. Phil thing. Something tells me my blood pressure will spike. I personally question whether it's possible Zimmerman can get a fair trial. Everyone has heard about this and formed their opinions. I think they're going to have a hard time picking an initial jury, I think entire juries are going to get tossed and it wouldn't surprise me if the trial ends in a stalemate rather than a verdict.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paaiyan View Post
    I'll pass on watching the Dr. Phil thing. Something tells me my blood pressure will spike. I personally question whether it's possible Zimmerman can get a fair trial. Everyone has heard about this and formed their opinions. I think they're going to have a hard time picking an initial jury, I think entire juries are going to get tossed and it wouldn't surprise me if the trial ends in a stalemate rather than a verdict.
    Coverage has been orchestrated to make it appear as though the contempt and detestation of Zimmerman is universal. It is not. Many are sympathetic to his plight, as exemplified by the number of small donations which have been made to his defense fund. A McGraw audience, or the people who attend Al Sharpton press conferences aren't indicative of a jury of Zimmerman's peers.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links