Bad: Another Zombie Attack - Page 2

Bad: Another Zombie Attack

This is a discussion on Bad: Another Zombie Attack within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; What makes you think all the other versions of marijuana will just go away if marijuana is legalized? After we legalize marijuana what will be ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Bad: Another Zombie Attack

What makes you think all the other versions of marijuana will just go away if marijuana is legalized? After we legalize marijuana what will be next, crack, heroin, LSD? Do you think the dealers on the corner will start collecting and paying tax on what they distribute? They will offer "better" marijuana tax free. With all of the laws and hubbub over driving intoxicated don't you think we'd see similar issues with stoned drivers? We need tougher punishment for drug offenders, execute the murderers and that would free up some space.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

We have tried severe punishment for offenders and dealers and yet the drug problem seems to be getting worse, and seeing things of the nature of this thread is showing proof.

I'm not against the punishment, however, if we are to seriously combat the use of mind altering drugs then we need to try to understand why someone in the first place wants to ruin themselves with crack, meth, PCP, bath salts or whatever addictive substance they can injest. Only then will serious drug combat be effective.

If we fail to understand the "why they do drugs" then we have truly lost the war and it may come down to the need to just kill all the users and dealers until they get the message.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Crazy Zombies...Apparently Bath salts = BAD!

Quote Originally Posted by joker1 View Post
    What makes you think all the other versions of marijuana will just go away if marijuana is legalized? After we legalize marijuana what will be next, crack, heroin, LSD? Do you think the dealers on the corner will start collecting and paying tax on what they distribute? They will offer "better" marijuana tax free. With all of the laws and hubbub over driving intoxicated don't you think we'd see similar issues with stoned drivers? We need tougher punishment for drug offenders, execute the murderers and that would free up some space.
    Well, putting people in jail and upping the price of a DUI hasn't discouraged people from driving under the influence, has it? Did prohibition stop people from drinking alcohol or did it just drive it underground and contribute to gang violence? Has the war on drugs done anything positive for anyone other than the police departments who get cash to fight said war?

Even though I only think that marijuana should be legalized for the obvious tax, health, and prison benefits, here's what happens when you think outside the box and try something different in regards to the war on drugs: Ten Years Ago Portugal Legalized All Drugs -- What Happened Next? | Alternet

Remember the definition of insanity? "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
    How about "keep doing what you've always done and you'll keep getting what you've always got"?
    Last edited by Chesafreak; September 14th, 2012 at 05:39 PM.
    mano3 likes this.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Someone should ask the zombies if they're better off today then four years ago. They sure seem a lot hungrier now.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

^^^^^^

lol!!!
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Someone should ask the zombies if they're better off today then four years ago. They sure seem a lot hungrier now.
    Funniest thing I've read in a while!
    SL1ckOne likes this.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!!!! Bunch of crazies out there.

Lord I hope I never come across some naked crazy acting guy, cause he doesn't have a prayer in hell at gnawing on any of my loved ones, or myself. I'll put him down like a rabid dog and not think twice about it.
    JDE101 likes this.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member Array Phillep Harding's Avatar
    The drug dealers in Alaska contributed a good deal of money to the anti-legalized pot side the last time the question came up. Sounds like they think it would cut their profits, and they did not actually run much risk of being busted.

Prohibition created a situation where criminal violence became a national problem. No, legalization did not drive the Kennedy's into bankruptcy, they just switched to legal trade, but they did get out of violence. (Aside from protecting the IRA, that is.)

Unfortunately I live one town over from this "alleged" (ha ha) offender. Kids will try to get high off of anything these days. Believe it or not, this behavior has been in the news here more than once. Apparently the young ones are ingesting (one way or another) bath salts. I believe it is supposed to cause a euphoric state. But all I've ever heard or read, is that it turns people into Zombies(minus the dead part). I guess this is another reason now to carry. I'm just glad I live in a state that recognizes the importance of a man (woman) protecting their person or possession. God Bless the great state of Pennsylvania. Looks like I'm gonna have to pick up some of that Hornady Zombie ammo after all.
    S&W M&P 9c
    S&W 1911
    Glock 20
    Kel-Tec P-11
    Stag Arms 2T
    Benelli m2

"Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you"
    "CAPITALISM IS BOSS"  Andrew Wilkow

VIP Member
    Well, all I got to say is Florida is off the hook this time for having the limelight as far as stories like this go.

I see a chump like this coming my way and I will treat him like the flesh eating bacteria he is.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Maybe it's not drug related.

Sometimes after a long day you just need to unwind.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347672521.835467.jpg
    Some scary *****!! Lock and load gentlemen! The Zimbie Apoc is upon us!

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    mano3, you and barstoolguru ought to get a "room." Between the two of you, it's almost as complete as the front three pages of the local newspaper.

spanning the globe to bring you the latest up to date "you heard it here first" news

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links