Bad: Another Zombie Attack - Page 3

Bad: Another Zombie Attack

This is a discussion on Bad: Another Zombie Attack within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; time to load Hornady Zombie Max ammo. messed up world we live in...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Bad: Another Zombie Attack

time to load Hornady Zombie Max ammo. messed up world we live in

Quote Originally Posted by joker1 View Post
    What makes you think all the other versions of marijuana will just go away if marijuana is legalized?...Do you think the dealers on the corner will start collecting and paying tax on what they distribute? They will offer "better" marijuana tax free.
    Then why aren't people drinking bath tub gin anymore, hmm?! I know that I am probably shooting myself in the foot with these kinds of posts, since I want to be a LEO, but Prohibition didn't work in the thirties and it doesn't work now. I'm far from a bleeding heart, but I think that the money we are putting into locking these people up would be far better spent on treatment. Especially since they usually just end up getting harder stuff in the slammer. If you can't keep drugs out of prisons (a completely sealed off facility with 24/7 surveillance) what makes you think we can ever rid the real world of them? What will happen is the government will keep using drugs and terrorism as an excuse to chip away at our freedoms, using the excuse that we have to do it "for the children."

And I would have liked to have been the one to put a 9mm in OBL's worthless dome, so don't you dare call me unpatriotic. I didn't serve in the military because going into a country and forcing a puppet government on people who don't want to be free because it takes too much personal responsibility has nothing to do with fighting the scum who killed three thousand of my fellow Americans. I want to be a cop because of the members of the NYPD who ran into the buildings to rescue the few people they could and especially those who knew that they were going to lose THEIR lives in the process. I want to end the wars, because I am sick of MY countrymen dying at the hands of people who are SUPPOSED to be our allies.

IF I ever realize my dream of working in Law Enforcement, I will enforce all laws on the books. That doesn't mean I have to agree with them.
    Last edited by Rock and Glock; September 16th, 2012 at 01:25 PM.
    Ron Paul 2012

There are three kinds of Yankees: Yankees, Damn Yankees, and Floridians

Bath Salts? Forgive my naivety, but is this some new type of designer drug or literally bath salts? I am going to assume its a new type of drug.... otherwise I will be quietly getting rid of my wifes bath & body works collection. I don't want her crawling out of the tub and eating my brain.

mano3 likes this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wingryder View Post
    Bath Salts? Forgive my naivety, but is this some new type of designer drug or literally bath salts? I am going to assume its a new type of drug.... otherwise I will be quietly getting rid of my wifes bath & body works collection. I don't want her crawling out of the tub and eating my brain.

They are designer drugs and not the same as your wife’s Bath and Body Works collection.

Bath salts (drug) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

'Bath Salts' A Deadly New Drug With A Deceptively Innocent Name - Forbes
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

I see a coming threat.

With respect to the legalization of drugs...what will neighborhoods do with the 'public nuisance' of the stoned... whose presence in parks, on the streets, etc. greatly diminish property values and the quality of life for the local residents?
    What's society to do with the children of methheads, etc.?
    Is society responsible for supplying these folks with their drugs? (If not, they'll still be stealing/prostituting to get high.) Are we responsible for their health care?
    It seems to me that that whichever route we go with respect to these drugs, society will pay.
    Perhaps a case can be made for legalizing pot. (Is it more or less addictive to the average user as compared with alcohol?)
    But the reality is that users of meth, heroin, crack, pcp, etc... are a plague on society. And legalizing their drug of choice won't change anything.
    The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Senior Member Array Phillep Harding's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brass63 View Post
    With respect to the legalization of drugs...what will neighborhoods do with the 'public nuisance' of the stoned... whose presence in parks, on the streets, etc. greatly diminish property values and the quality of life for the local residents?
    What's society to do with the children of methheads, etc.?
    Is society responsible for supplying these folks with their drugs? (If not, they'll still be stealing/prostituting to get high.) Are we responsible for their health care?
    It seems to me that that whichever route we go with respect to these drugs, society will pay.
    Perhaps a case can be made for legalizing pot. (Is it more or less addictive to the average user as compared with alcohol?)
    But the reality is that users of meth, heroin, crack, pcp, etc... are a plague on society. And legalizing their drug of choice won't change anything.
    Worked real good with booze and drunks, didn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Chesafreak View Post
    They sound like they are much more dangerous than marijuana and can have delusional and sometimes deadly consequences. Seems to me like they are much more dangerous than plain old mary-jane.
    Yeah...not too many pot heads are going to chew your face off...that is unless your face is covered in nacho cheese.

Seriously though, these drugs are not even in the same class as marijuana. My understanding is that part of the reaction to these "bath salts" is extreme overheating of the body. That's why they are so often naked...the overheating eventually frys the brain causing delirium. That on top of the extreme aggressiveness the drug causes is a real bad combination to say the least.

Sounds like a great way to spend a Saturday night, doesn't it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links