Ugly: Road rage(?) Sex on Interstate 95 in Nassau County escalates to assault with gu

This is a discussion on Ugly: Road rage(?) Sex on Interstate 95 in Nassau County escalates to assault with gu within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Deputies: Sex on Interstate 95 in Nassau County escalates to assault with gun | News - Home Now, If I'd been on the road going ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By skew12

Thread: Ugly: Road rage(?) Sex on Interstate 95 in Nassau County escalates to assault with gu

Ugly: Road rage(?) Sex on Interstate 95 in Nassau County escalates to assault with gu

Deputies: Sex on Interstate 95 in Nassau County escalates to assault with gun | News - Home

Now, If I'd been on the road going home from a Jags game...... and I've been to a few jags games.... and whitnessed this, the cops wouldve been called immediaetly. Now, having the amourous couple then follow, driving agressivly and confront my family and I with a gun......?!? Bad and ugly on too many levels.

Watching the news report, all I could do was laugh through a double facepalm...................
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

2. Remove Ads

at least pull over if you are in the mood

the cops should have been called a lot earlier than that. calling them when they arrived at the bar is far too late.
    goldshellback likes this.

Lol...

Sent from my palm device
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

I think the guy in the other car is pretty stupid,He called his Mom but not the Cops,
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Bahaahaha!

... as stupid does ...

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goldshellback View Post
    Deputies: Sex on Interstate 95 in Nassau County escalates to assault with gun | News - Home

Now, If I'd been on the road going home from a Jags game...... and I've been to a few jags games.... and whitnessed this, the cops wouldve been called immediaetly. Now, having the amourous couple then follow, driving agressivly and confront my family and I with a gun......?!? Bad and ugly on too many levels.

Watching the news report, all I could do was laugh through a double facepalm...................

Man compound the sadness and frustration you would be feeling after another Jags loss and then these a-holes on top of all that. I'd say it would be a bad day indeed.

Welker is an ambassador for the Amelia Island Chamber of Commerce.
    Wow! Is that what they mean by "diplomatic relations"? I wonder if that's the standard greeting for new businesses up there.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Links