Fast and Furious Report Cites Management Failures - Page 2

Fast and Furious Report Cites Management Failures

This is a discussion on Fast and Furious Report Cites Management Failures within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by sid1 Quote; "Among his findings, he said that Attorney General Eric Holder wasn't aware of the tactics being used in the operation ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Fast and Furious Report Cites Management Failures

Quote Originally Posted by sid1 View Post
    Quote; "Among his findings, he said that Attorney General Eric Holder wasn't aware of the tactics being used in the operation until early 2011"

YA RIGHT!

And if this is the case (writing this as I am laughing) then he isn't doing his job.
    Yea, either way he needs to go. He either KNEW about it an lied (given stonewalling all the way to the white house, I pick this option), OR he is completely incompetent and uninvolved in the important affairs within HIS Justice department. There isn't really much wiggle room on that.

He was saved by back door politics. Now if he was not in good standing with the POTUS he be gone like poop through a goose.
    Last edited by gasmitty; September 19th, 2012 at 10:06 PM. Reason: language workaround
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Sacrificial lambs...
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Quote Originally Posted by kapnketel View Post
    Sacrificial lambs...
    Exactly my thoughts.

Very much like "human shields" of the "you know who" people we are currently having problems with.

That's the way the top officials proceede, they always have a safety net of people who will be blamed for anything gone wrong.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    Looks like a problem for the CDC(Center for Disease Control). CYA(covering your ASS) is reaching epidemic proportions in WDC!

Quote Originally Posted by kapnketel View Post
    Sacrificial lambs...
    Yup. It's inconceivable that international shipments of weaponry to known uber-criminals/networks would have knowingly been approved by an underling without complicity of the "suits."
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links