Georgia gun range given permit to serve alcohol. - Page 3

Georgia gun range given permit to serve alcohol.

This is a discussion on Georgia gun range given permit to serve alcohol. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; What could possibly go wrong? No different than having booze at a motorcycle club....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Georgia gun range given permit to serve alcohol.

What could possibly go wrong? No different than having booze at a motorcycle club.

Because it might make a bad impression? If that's the case then we've already lost our 2A right. Parking lots in front every bar in this country obviously aren't a bad impression. Parking lots are there because we give the patron the choice to act responsibly. It's called freedom.

Last time I checked the anti-gunners don't want me to own a gun even though my right to own a gun is protected by our most cherished document, the Constution of the United States. I don't really care what they think when it comes to my guns when I am a legal, honest and productive citizen. And I sure as heck don't care what they think about any legal social activities associated with my guns.

A message to all the anti-gun people:
    "Dribble like this protest of a gun club angers me. I will oppose you in every instance until you realize that what you are doing is stupid and pointless. When you direct your energy and efforts at the criminal element I will stand next to you. Until you realize that I am armed and constantly train to defend myself from the BG your arguments are invalid. You waste time, energy and money creating laws that I will always obey because I am a law abiding citizen! My right to own a gun is protected by the same document that gives you the right to make un-warranted, baseless judgements on a club that is patronized by legal, honest citizens."

(I realize that we are all pro-gun people here on the forum. But rest assured the anti-gun people read this stuff, and some may even be members.)
    Spirit51 likes this.

Serve my country, swear an oath to protect it, pay my taxes, fly old glory in the front yard, love and protect my family, honor the vets before me and help fellow americans in need.
    By definition my country now calls me a radical

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links