BAD: Woman raped in Manhattan

This is a discussion on BAD: Woman raped in Manhattan within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Jonathan Stewart: Victim reveals how she begged rapist to stop as he attacked her on park bench in New York | Mail Online How can ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: BAD: Woman raped in Manhattan

VIP Member

BAD: Woman raped in Manhattan

Jonathan Stewart: Victim reveals how she begged rapist to stop as he attacked her on park bench in New York | Mail Online

How can this happen in such a safe city, Mayor Blunderberg? Allow your citizens their God-given and Constitutionally guaranteed right to defend themselves and people like Monster Stewart will no longer be able to terrorize them at will.
    Spirit51 and RichB70 like this.
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

2. Remove Ads

He needs to be put down. He should be issued shoe laces, belt, pillow case and blanket as soon as he hits jail!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

VIP Member
    If you feel like taking a few minutes to express your opinion, you can contact him here:

NYC.gov
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

^That's their fight, we have no say in NY^. Most New Yorkers agree with his policies, if not he wouldn't have been elected.
    Why?? Because at the last second, the Police are minutes away.

VIP Member
    " In a harrowing interview, the victim said she looked deep into her attacker's eyes and begged him to stop."

Instead of looking deep into his eyes, grab his gonads and dig deep with your nails.
    phreddy likes this.
    Ben

Wonder what the reaction from Bloomie would have been if it was a woman in HIS family that was raped? What would he ban, park benches?
    ErnieNWillis and beararms like this.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Animals should not be let out of their cages. This one had already been locked up for the same thing. On the CCW side, I do agree all should be afforded the right, however carrying is a big responsibility and if a person is merely carrying with no training, their weapon may be taken and used against them. I am a big advocate of training.
    Maynard, RichB70 and minimalbrat like this.
    Former US Army SFC
    LTC-Class A HC: MA
    AG License: RI
    LTC: CT

Describing how she begged her attacker to stop, she added: 'I'm a good person, I was trying to get on his moral side.'
    Rabid animals have no morals. Equal or greater violence-of-action is all ya got. She shoulda made herself vomit or urinated on herself like the NY Times suggested awhile back..... that'd worked better that defending herself with a gun........ right ?!?
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

VIP Member
    Obviously this guy had violated the new law and drank a whole 32oz cup of soda.

As stated unless it happens of one of their own or someone they know it is just another statistic so they don't really care.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

A woman was raped in Manhattan? How surprising.

-- I don't always post from my mobile but when I do, I prefer Tapatalk.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

in situations like these i surly admire communist legal system. get arrested in the morning tried at noon executed at sunset.

Quote Originally Posted by BenGoodLuck View Post
    " In a harrowing interview, the victim said she looked deep into her attacker's eyes and begged him to stop."

Instead of looking deep into his eyes, grab his gonads and dig deep with your nails.
    Better yet,,,,JAB your thumbs DEEP into those eyes!!!!

The bleeding hearts in our country are so afraid of being bad people that they keep animals like this alive and free. I would argue that if you knowingly keep a dangerous animal alive and loose in a populated area, that makes you a pretty bad person.

And you'll never convince me that this guy is anything but a dangerous animal.

Another example of gun control working to keep our streets safe. Wish she had a gun and blew him away. That would have been real justice.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    No guns, no 32 oz sodas, no male parts--beginning with his royal highness.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links