Actually an armed citizen news story - Page 2

Actually an armed citizen news story

This is a discussion on Actually an armed citizen news story within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; "IF the armed witness would have put a hole in one of these teens, regardless of all legal justification, sadly, I believe the shooter's life ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Actually an armed citizen news story

"IF the armed witness would have put a hole in one of these teens, regardless of all legal justification, sadly, I believe the shooter's life would be hell right now, or at least back when it happened. "

Can you imagine if the armed witness had shot and was white? Oh my

Ok, I watched the Vid. If this were me and my wife, I would have shot the teens. ALthough hopefully after shooting the first one the rest would run away.

So my question to all is, shoot or don't shoot?
    English is my second language, I have been told my use of it is harsh, apologies if this is the matter.

You know what stops a bad guy with a gun? A good guy with a gun

VIP Member
    Federico Ferrari asked, "What am I fighting for?". Well, the theater evicted the cause of the disturbance (two rows of teens); and deputies arrived to break up the brawl and arrested five of them after tasing 20; and a good Samaritan was able to pull a gun and moderate. He's the one drawing the connection to fighting in Afghanistan, but I can't think of a better response to the movie punks, offhand.
    Americans understood the right of self-preservation as permitting a citizen to repel force by force
    when the intervention of society... may be too late to prevent an injury.
    -Blackstone’s Commentaries 145–146, n. 42 (1803) in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

Had those little "Angels" tried that in Texas I would have tried to get a wall in back of me and warned them to back off and leave that I felt threatened and in fear for my life,there is no way I can go H@H I'm disabled and there is no way I would take a chance on being knocked out by a punch I would have drawn and they could run and live,or if they thought I wouldn't/couldn't shoot and advanced their mommies would be crying about what good boys they were and that once they got their GED they were gonna go to college.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    You're saying you've never been annoyed at a movie in TX? Get a grip on that fridge, dukal.
    Americans understood the right of self-preservation as permitting a citizen to repel force by force
    when the intervention of society... may be too late to prevent an injury.
    -Blackstone’s Commentaries 145–146, n. 42 (1803) in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

VIP Member Array Madcap_Magician's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 40Bob View Post
    Poor misguided yutes should be inducted to the infantry and sent to A-stan.
    I certainly don't want them standing next to me in Afghanistan, nor would I wish them upon any of my buddies.
    Not my circus, not my monkeys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links