Daughter sets up dad in armed home invasion - Page 2

Daughter sets up dad in armed home invasion

This is a discussion on Daughter sets up dad in armed home invasion within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by gasmitty Sickening, but far from the first time in history. Wonder how the little darling would have felt if dad had been ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Daughter sets up dad in armed home invasion

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    Sickening, but far from the first time in history. Wonder how the little darling would have felt if dad had been prepared and her boyfriend caught a handful of hollowpoints in the chest.
    Like the man here recently who shot and killed his son who was masked.

The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost tracker View Post
    When "we" are confronted with an "amoral/immoral generation", to whom does that responsibility belong? It's not like they were raised in some OTHER country & imported into the U.S. "They" are a reflection of..."us". You'll never stop anything by condemning it. Let's hear ideas on how to recover. Before long, these youngins' are IN CHARGE.
    When I was a kid, if I was disrespectful, dishonest, or irresponsible I got punished.. and not just "go to your room and play video games". Somewhere along the way it became criminal to discipline your kids. Now if you smack your kid for stealing a candy bar, you've got DHHS case workers and lawyers coming after you with rubber gloves and proctoscopes. The result is a generation of spoiled little brats that are now old enough to be having spoiled little brats of their own and still, discipline is the exception, not the rule.
    OldVet and Cook74 like this.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    It's the end result of all the '60s "peace and love" generation.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by whoppo View Post
    When I was a kid, if I was disrespectful, dishonest, or irresponsible I got punished.. and not just "go to your room and play video games". Somewhere along the way it became criminal to discipline your kids. Now if you smack your kid for stealing a candy bar, you've got DHHS case workers and lawyers coming after you with rubber gloves and proctoscopes. The result is a generation of spoiled little brats that are now old enough to be having spoiled little brats of their own and still, discipline is the exception, not the rule.
    Too much government and too many on the government job roles. Had the job rolls been cut, this kind of BS would not happen. If the kid is under my roof, the kid has to live by MY rules. First offense is the woodshed... Second offense is a ticket to ... anywhere but home...

And to think, if drug related, what happens in states like CA that rule some drugs like pot, are OK... we'll see a lot more of this stuff...
    Doug;}
    RSO, WA. XDMc 9mm, S&W 642CT & 442 38 sp, 1947 Savage 99 300,
    1972 Marlin 336 RC .35, 1922 Walther Model 4, 1933 Walther DSM 34, High Standard 1954 22LR

I prefer to be judged by 12 then carried by 6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links